Level-34

"You ready for the match today?" Jungkook questioned, taking his water bottle and having a heavy sip while trying to start a conversation with Taehyung. Although he was so difficult to talk to that day. He didn't understand what was up with him. "Are you nervous?"

"Of course not. I'm the Kim Taehyung! I need a good lay is all! Haven't had any in so long. Once we win the match with Gwangju's national Highschool I'll go find someone to do." Taehyung smirked at his own cockiness and Jungkook was just getting annoyed with Tae's attitude.

"Alright, have fun catch STD." Jungkook shrugged, walking off to pester someone nicer into talking with him because he was honestly getting annoyed with his friend's attitude.

Once Jungkook was out from sight, Taehyung released a deep and breathy sigh before hiding his head into his folded arms, sitting by the sidelines. He didn't feel the same as he usually does. He was honestly just worried about catching a cold slow close to the end of the season. "I'm fine... just keep my head together."

With that, he jumped off his seat and tried to pump himself up and hyper. He needed energy to continue practising. Their next match will start in only a few hours.

He needed to keep himself together until the end.

/ / / / / / /

"Press the tip of the bottle's nozzle to the route of your hair. The bleach will make your fair very fragile so using the plastic gloves, rub the dye in like this-"

Jimin hummed as he looked at himself in the mirror, reverting his eyes from his phone to his bathroom's mirror now and again to make sure he was doing it right. He didn't have enough money to go to the hairdressers so he wanted to do his best to make it look good.

"Orange better be a good look. I'm getting nervous now..." Jimin spoke mindlessly to himself as he squeezed the running dye into his scalp before brushing his gloved hands through it and massaging it in. "Maybe I should have just found the money to go to the hairdressers."

Well, it was too late now, he was nearly half done anyhow. Might as well finish and hope for the best.

"I can't believe I took Taemin's advice in this-" Jimin screeched in shock as he heard his phone start to ring like crazy, scaring temporarily but once he composed himself he answered the call using his elbow, knocking the phone over but he managed to answer the call. "Speaking of the devil."

"Jiminie! How're things going?" Taemin questioned, Jimin hummed as he continued playing with his hair while listening to his friend intensely. "Are you dying your hair?! Oh my god, what colour! You didn't tell me!"

"Orange. Although now I think I'm going to look like the fruit." Jimin muttered, taking off his plastic gloves and throwing them into the bin once he was sure he covered his entire head with the coloured liquid.

"Does that mean you'll be coming to the game tonight? I really miss dancing with you." Taemin said in a sad tone and although Jimin couldn't see him, he knew there was a matching frown on his lips.

"I-I don't know yet, Hyung... it's really awkward for me right now. I think I just need more time for myself right now." Jimin replied and he knows for certain that Taemin was still frowning on the other side of the call.

"Alright... but if you change your mind you're always welcomed! You learnt the dance too anyways, right? Momoland's Boom Boom? It's like one of your favourite songs." Taemin interrupted and all Jimin replied with was a sweet and innocent chuckle. He was glad that someone still cared for him even though he was a mess. It is incredibly heartwarming. "The game starts at six! Don't forget! Y-you know... if you want to join."