Level-26

Jimin woke up, eyes still heavy as he tried to look around him but found himself locked and pinned down by arms around him.

He doesn't remember growing an extra pair of arms to hug him while he sleeps. Unless he randomly manifested into an extraterrestrial being but he found that quite hard to believe.

Jimin's eyes slowly trailed from the person's strong hand and up to their arm and then to their face, causing a deep hue of red to take over his cheek and ears. Even though it was completely dark he could still see his handsome face as clear as if it was daylight.

He could feel his heart pound rapidly in his chest. He had to look so effortlessly beautiful when sleeping. It wasn't fair.

It then dawned on him. How did they even end up like this? It was past an ungodly hour and yet they were sharing the same bed and entangled in each other limbs. His head was pressed against his chest and he couldn't help but feel happy.

His muscular arms enveloping him into a warm embrace. The intoxicating scent of perfectly blended chemicals painting his neck, making Jimin go crazy like a rabid animal and he didn't understand why. Then he felt it. The pain growing in his abdomen and crotch. He wants to die.

Jimin's throat dried up. "W-why do I have to feel this way to someone that's straight..." he thought aloud. He hoped it was just his hormones and because of his morning wood. Although this wasn't the first time he felt this way.

Jimin tried to fight away the idea but it kept coming back like a bad rash and it made him think more. He was left breathless by a small movement that Taehyung did which pulled Jimin closer into his chest and their crotches grazed each other.

He suppressed a moan by biting down on his bottom lip until he could taste the metallic flavour of blood. Then he felt something else. Did Taehyung also have a boner? He couldn't have felt more awkward.

He felt comfortable too, so warm and at peace while cuddling Taehyung. Something he never thought would or could happen. He knows that when Taehyung wakes up he will throw a major hissy fit and he couldn't blame him for acting that way. The two of them being in such an affectionate position would make him feel uncomfortable. That's why he tried his best to loosen the grip of Taehyung's arm from around his body.

"M-Minnie..."

Jimin was shaken. Minnie? Like Ji-min? Minnie. He never heard of that nickname before. Did Taehyung really call him that?

"S-sorry, did I wake you?" Jimin whispered to the other because he wasn't sure if he was fully awake yet. Although he was decently surprised when he nodded in reply.

Taehyung groaned as he pulled Jimin closer into his chest like he was a teddy bear. "You're making me be in the mood for some strawberries, Minnie." Taehyung joked and Jimin was just glad that he couldn't tell how much Jimin was blushing because of how dark it was.

Minnie... he really liked that name. Taehyung had a special name for him that wasn't Nerd. He loved it.

"I must have fallen asleep during the movie... did you not eat?" Jimin queered, staring up at the latter and noticing how his eyes were still screwed shut.

"You fell asleep on me, didn't want to disturb you."

Now Jimin had enough. Did he not understand how sweet he is sounding right now? Jimin couldn't get rid of his red face even if he tried.

It was only later that Taehyung caught on to what he was doing to Jimin and he let go. Jimin felt disheartened by the sudden act but didn't know that Tae did it with good intentions.

"S-sorry, I sleep better when I hold or hug something. Sorry, you had to be my victim." Taehyung laughed off the embarrassment he deeply felt but Jimin was just upset that the cuddle ended so abruptly. He just didn't want to admit how much he liked it.