Level-7

Jimin patiently waited outside the school gates for his Hyung to meet him there. Jimin could barely sleep last night, thinking of his new school friend. He just hopes that they will share the same classes as him.

"Jimin!"

Jimin looked up and saw Hoseok running towards him, dressed up in his adorable school uniform, a plain navy bag slung over his shoulder. He smiled his heart shape grin as a sunshine aura radiated from him.

"Hoseok!" Jimin squealed, catching the stares of the passer-byes, some whispering and pointing at the odd sight of two males hugging, especially when one of the males is a social outcast which is the main target for many of the school's pupils. "Come on! I'll bring you to the office to pick up your schedule and then show you around a bit."

Hoseok nodded and dragged the younger through the school gates and towards the main door. "I can't wait, the only thing that will make it better is if I have all my classes with you."

So sweet. So sickeningly sweet.

"Hyung." Jimin laughed. They both walked into the building and now Jimin was the leader as he dragged him to the principal's office for the older's time table. Jimin never imagined he would be happy in school.

Once the pair was at the office Jimin waited outside while Hoseok had a word with the principal, he then later came out with his time table, a huge grin on his face.

Jimin looked at his time table for the week, eyes sparkling when he saw that they will be sharing almost every class except for art and science which were the optionals. Jimin was happy for once, he is gonna have a friend to sit beside in class.

Jimin brought Hoseok to their first lesson which was Korean studied and showed him where he will be sitting which just so happens to be in the once empty seat beside Jimin.

Once class started Hoseok went to the front of the class and introduced himself. The girls were already swooning over him as the dudes sat completely bored and silent, doing their own things. When he finished the introduction he sat with Jimin which already started up the rumours to spread rapidly. Things like Jimin is using some sort of black magic to make the handsome redhead sit next to him and that Hoseok is gonna be the school's new bully and his next target is Jimin. So basically the regular old tea, always the wrong information.

Hoseok looked into Jimin's textbook since he doesn't have his yet, the two whispering random things back and forth to each other. One can say that the pair was really getting on the nerves of a particular sliver haired male, sitting in the back of the class.

/ / / / /

For the first time in literally forever, Jimin had someone to eat lunch with, and he was enjoying every second of it. It was even the first time Jimin ate his lunch in school.

Hoseok brought in a chocolate cake that his mother got him at the restaurant she went to with the husband. "Say 'ah', Jiminie." Hoseok mumbled, still chewing on a piece of cake as he had a bit more on his fork.

Jimin opened his mouth, saying "ah" like he was told to do. The redhead then took the piece of cake and put it in Jimin's mouth, laughing at Jimin's confused and shook expression.

Jimin chewed on the cake, saying thank you like a good child he is. Hoseok brought his thumb up to Jimin's lips and wiped of the chocolate sauce from around his mouth. "Thank you."

"No problem." Hoseok grinned, finishing eating his cake and grabbing a bottle of water from his bag. "Hey, so my parents want me to do some activities at school after school so, what activities does the school provide?"