Level-21

Jimin sighed to try and calm his nerves. The person he has been talking to online for so long was standing right in front of him. Dressed in a long black trench coat, red gloves, black ankle boots covered in chains, just like his trousers. His hair, black and dark as night, permed and fluffed on his head.

I feel like I should clarify that they are meeting in the same server. Not in real life.

His avatar was extremely handsome. Jimin just wonders who is behind that character. Of course, he is too scared and awkward to even consider the idea.

He placed his headset on his head and connected his microphone to his computer. He enabled a secret shield to protect him in case Tae tried anything "funny"...

"Baby J."  The person's voice was deep and husked, it instantly made Jimin swoon for it. "Just as the legends say it." He laughed softly, causing his cheeks to glow red. His laugh was adorable. "Aren't you gonna say something, Baby,"

Jimin gave himself a mental pep talk before managing to say something to his "online friend". "Hello, Tae." Jimin spoke finally, smiling since he managed to get words out of his mouth.

Jimin's sweet and delicate voice rings through Taehyung's ears, this is the first time anyone has been able to hear Baby J's voice. It's beautiful. Even to Taehyung.

"Such a beautiful melodic voice you have, Baby. I can't believe you made me wait this long to hear it." Taehyung spoke in his microphone as the Tae-Minator. Causing Jimin and Baby J to blush. He must have activated the anime blush filter on his avatar. Or that is what Tae believes.

"Thank you, Tae." Taehyung can tell that under the avatars mask that he is a handsome person. The person, in reality, he wasn't so sure about. His main aim was to ruin his life after all.

"Where do you want to go? The Joining Stars? Beast of Squares? The green market? Can buy you something pretty..." Taehyung smirked as he moved his avatar closer to Baby J's.

"I know a place. Get your sword ready." Jimin spoke flirtatiously, shocking Taehyung. This Baby J guy was so cautious and on guard with him over the private chat room, why was he playing back with him. "The co-ordinance are 27.9881° N, 86.9250° E. Meet me there."

Before Taehyung could say anything Baby J vanished right in front of his eyes. "Alright..." Taehyung muttered, typing the co-ordinance into the map on the corner.

Once his computer screen loaded he was transported into the middle of nowhere with nothing but snow circling his avatar. The virtual character suddenly got hit by cold air. His avatars clothing wasn't enough to protect him from the harsh conditions of the highest peak of the entire map. His health bar began to drop slowly.

"Doofus, looking cool isn't gonna help you keep warm." Baby J began to chuckle softly. Taehyung just gritted his teeth in anger. He got him to go there on his own will and die, losing all of his possessions. His animal companion. He'd lose him too. Poor Yeontan.

"Look in your inventory, I transferred you some gear."

Taehyung didn't trust him, but he would die he just stood there so he checked anyways. There was a question mark in one of the sections of his clothing storage. 'This better not give me a virus...' Taehyung scold and clicked on the mystery package.

His health bar stopped lowering. The image of his avatar changed. He no longer was wearing his long black trench coat. Instead, it was something like a parka. He didn't know you can even get those in the game.

He looked over at the virtual character in his screen, he too was wearing one, instead of it being black like his it was holographic, showing purple mostly than any other colour.