Level-47

Planet Of Battle Art:
Baby J Are sure you want to delete your account?

— — — — — — —

Delete Account?
Yes / No

— — — — — — —

Welcome to Planet Of Battle Art!
Have an account? Log In!

Sign up Today!

— — — — — — —

Jimin sighed to himself as he closed his laptop over when the screen turned black. He rubbed his eyes and threw his laptop onto his bed before falling down onto his knees and pulled the large box towards him as he went through its content one last time. All of his old video games that he won't be playing anymore as well as some consoles.

Taping the box up he carried it in his right arm as he left his now bare and cleaned room towards his younger brother, knocking on the door twice to catch his attention. "Jihyun, I'm going to go into town and selling some of my stuff."

Jimin took a step back, startled when the door swung open and he saw his younger brother standing in front of him with a cardboard box of his own in his hands. "Sell these too."

"What is this stuff?" Jimin asked, opening the lid and pulling apart the things that he wanted to sell. "Your collectables? Your rare baseball cards too... I can't sell these on you."

"We need to scrape together everything for your surgery. I don't mind selling these if it means you can have your surgery." Jihyun smiled, handing the box over to Jimin with complete certainty. Although his smile faltered when he realized all of the valuable things he is giving up. "Are you sure we can't sell the lake house?"

"It would take four months to have the paperwork done and to actually sell the house so that wouldn't be any good right now. Besides, I have a lot of money saved up. You don't need to worry too much." Jimin lies with a false grin on his lips. He awkwardly fixed the boxes to free one hand which allowed him to pat his younger brother on the head. He sometimes wishes that Jihyun was an annoying and horrible sibling so he wouldn't feel as bad to not give him his best. "Thank you, though."

Jimin closed the door over and slowly walked back to his room, gently placing the box of Jihyun's things on the floor and slid it under the bed. "Like there's any way in hell I'm taking your things away from you."

Not giving his brother's box a second thought, he took his belongings and left his room once again as he let out another sigh. With a few quick glances around the house, he honestly wonders how he's made it this far with so little.

His house was filled with the few pieces of furniture that his parents left for them before suddenly vanishing and nothing more. Jimin learned to make a living through scamming when he was far too young to legally get a minimum wage job and kept doing so out of habit. Now that he deleted his account, he's going to set a proper example for his brother. After his surgery and his recovery, he'll look for a job.

His perfect idea for his future was slowly coming together. He already had a fair amount of money saved up in his savings. He put down a deposit on the surgery and the rest of the payment is due once he gets released from the hospital.