Level-32

Jimin let out a puff of air as his eyes danced across the fast-paced world zooming outside the old and rusty public bus' window.

His brother decided to stay over at a friend's house for the night and his brother would arrive at their new home the following day later in the evening once school has ended. That left Jimin to be on his own and just for the few hours that he was by himself was horrible. He missed the city too.

All the bright lights, all the young people laughing and chatting with each other on the busy streets, the regular and delicious street food that you can find at every crossing and of course his friends.

After the three hours it took for Jimin to learn how to put on makeup properly, his day was very unproductive which left him to be incredibly bored. Also, he was somewhat proud of his work and wanted to show it off. That was how he got onto the later bus of the day into Seoul.

The two hours he spent locked onto a tiny bus wad getting to him. The only company he had was the incredibly limited amount of people hopping on and off. He was by himself once again besides that.

Jimin sighed as he watched his thumb hover over his friends' chats with hesitation. He had so many unread messages. They were from only two people but he knew they were the only people that mattered. That's why he struggled so much to just click on the messages.

"I'm a horrible person... they don't need me so why are they trying to..." Jimin stopped and pocketed his phone. "It would have been easier to have just ended things all those years ago but... I was too weak, and now I'm too stubborn." He hated how he was. He didn't even know why he was even bothering to head into Seoul anymore.

"Final stop, Seoul Centre."

Jimin groaned as he thanked the kind driver that drove him all the way there before getting off and thank a deep breath of the city's air at night. It was so refreshing. Oddly enough, it was quite serene on the streets. The area wasn't as busy as he originally thought.

Although now being here he did have one thing that he wanted to do.

He took a bus that leads up to his old school and groaned as he saw the horrible building. If he didn't go to school he thinks he would be a lot more mentally stable than he actually is.

He made a little something for Jungkook which he was determined to slip into his locker during the game and then maybe sneak off into the crowd and watch from there to support one of his two friends which he was more than grateful of having.

Jimin sneakily went off towards the way of the football player's locker room. He could see that they were already playing on the pitch with their friends and family roaring for them like ravage animals locked away in a cage.

That gave him a lot more time for himself to get on with his plan. Jimin ran into the locker room to make sure he went in unnoticed and slowly scanned each locker until he finally came to Jungkook's one. He reached into his pocket and slipped a neatly folded pink envelope that looked more like a love confession note than one simply from a friend but Jimin didn't care because he knew Jungkook won't see it that way.

Just as he was about to head out he heard footsteps that grew louder as they got closer which caused him to hide in panic in the shower room. They must be on half time right now. Jimin felt like an idiot. He really should have checked the games time before coming in here but he thought it would be unimportant. But was he wrong?

"This game isn't going well... I'm so fed up already. I can't believe that we basically have another hour of gameplay left. I'm ready to hit the hay." A male's voice said jokingly although Jimin knew and whoever he was talking to knew that he did probably mean it to a certain degree.