Level-20

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he watched the school bus pull up to the gate of the school. He was the only one waiting for the coach full of the football members and he was regretting it.

First, he believed he put on more weight than he would have thought after he was bedridden for the weekend and he really didn't want to greet his boyfriend like a slob for obvious reasons. Secondly, he didn't know how Hoseok would react to him in person after their phone call. They haven't spoken to each other after the incident and the fact is Hoseok doesn't even know what happened to poor Jimin over the weekend.

His heart was beating faster than a running rabbit as he saw the coach's door open, he only had a small amount of time to prepare himself in advance.

The palms of his hands began to dampen when he saw that the first one out of the coach just happened to be Hoseok.

"Jimin!" Hoseok chirped, dropping his duffle bag right in front of the mechanical door, ready to make the rest of the team fall over his belongings. He sprints to the younger and wraps his arm around him like a snake and tightened it around his waist. He used his entire strength to lift Jimin up in his arms and spun him around lovingly in the air.

Jimin yapped like a strained little puppy that's tail got stepped on when his boyfriend put too much pressure on his bandaged chest. "Hyung!" Jimin cried out, his pleads was answered when Hoseok set him down in panic.

"What's wrong, Chimmy?" Hoseok asked with a worried tone. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I'm just so excited to see you."

"N-no... it's fine but I-um... I hurt my side when you were gone, it's still healing." Jimin avoided talking about the cause of it in fear of what Hoseok might try if he found out who was the cause of the incident. He would love for the boys to get what they deserved but he knew that one day, karma would do that for him. He doesn't want karma to treat Hoseok poorly in return if he did anything to punish them in revenge for Jimin.

"Awe, my little Chimmy is clumsy." Hoseok awed, kissing the younger on the cheek as if to say "I hope you get better soon."

Jimin fakes laughed with the older. It was better if he didn't know. He wanted to keep it that way. "So how was the trip?"

"Ah! It was great! At five in the morning, we went hiking up this mountain as a bonding exercise and we watched the sunrise and had breakfast up there too." Hoseok rambled on about his trip, lacing his fingers with Jimin and slinging his duffle bag over his shoulder as they both walked into the school.

"W-what about the party? What h-happened?" Jimin murmured. The swinging of their arms stops as well as the movement in their leg.

"I said don't talk about it."

Jimin sighed, his eyesight falling to the ground. "Yes, Hyung." His voice squeaked. Jimin could feel another lump in his throat that prevented him from speaking any more.

"Listen, Jimin, the football team was planning on hanging out after school today, get some practice in so we won't be able to hang out as much until the football season finishes."  Hoseok coughed out. Jimin just frowned.

"Oh... s-sure... it's fine, I can just catch up on work tonight." Jimin just shrugged.

"Oh, you're behind on homework? I can help if you want." Hoseok informed softly. He wants to help the younger out as much as he can.

"No... my job, I haven't been in lately so I should probably go back." Jimin blushed. Sure, his job wasn't necessarily a job but it provides money to keep him and his brother stable and in school. Sure it comes at a cost for others but that is what a job is to him.