Level-29

Jimin's heart pounded in his chest as he watched the rows of stacked seats began to fill with family members of the school's pupils as well as some friends who were here to support. The cheerleaders and football players had no school and instead had the entire pitch to practice. For tonight.

"The weekend flew by so quickly. I'm not ready for this." Jimin cursed, fixing the humiliating cat ears on his head. Jimin whined as he tightened the belt that hung loosely around his waist and let the tail hang between his legs. "I am seriously going to embarrass myself in front of hundreds of people."

"Jimin!"

He turned his head around and found a girl from the team staring at him. "Yeah? W-what do you need?"

"Can I have the cat paws? I'm trying to impress Jackson Oppa!" The girl smiled and Jimin took off the paws and threw it at the girl with lightning speed.

"Keep them." Jimin let out a sigh in relief, he felt somewhat free of the restraints that were the cat-themed attire.

"Great, now someone else will play the fool." Jimin sighed although that didn't help calm his heart. He was still so terrified at the idea of walking in front of such a crowd.

"I could easily quit right now... the only reason I joined this thing is for Hoseok but..." Jimin sighed. He regretted joining cheerleading. He would much rather play his games at home instead, maybe order pizza and stop the stupid diet he forced himself into.

He could only imagine how nervous the football team must feel. They will be starting the match and start kicking a black and white ball around for roughly the next two hours while being watched and criticized by hundreds of people. He just hopes that they will all be able to cope.

/ / / / / / /

"I feel nauseous, guys." Jungkook muttered as a pout stays on his lips and he looked out at what seemed to be the endless rows of seats that were now completely filled with supporting peers.

"Don't throw up on me, Kook. You're our strongest back." Namjoon reassured and Jungkook's cheeks tinted pink. He wasn't planning on it but he will definitely make sure to not now.

"These guys are an easy takedown. Come'on, we win against these dick heads and then-"

"Ayo, Hope right here!" Hoseok called out cheerfully, running up towards the team but was immediately greeted with unwelcoming eyes that shifted to stare at him.

"Oh, so you decide to show up just before the game? Who do you think you are to just show up after being missing from class?" Taehyung queered, ready to bench him for how much he's been slacking, although sadly he didn't have that type of authority in the team. Only the coach did.

"I just needed some time to myself. What? A guy can't catch a break?" Hoseok frowned, throwing his bag down on the ground with everyone's else's before joining the circle that all the members were in. Although no one wanted him to join.

"From what? Getting the treatment you deserve after cheating on that cheer boy." Jackson questioned. Yes, he forgot Jimin's name, but his heart was in the right place.

"I was just getting exhausted. He wouldn't go any further passed making out. That girl was just willing to spread her legs for me." Hoseok shrivelled, dusting off his somewhat dirty jersey as he looked over at everyone in the group. "So what's the game plan?"

No one answered him and he was met with nothing more than an awkward silence. "Seriously? Why are you guys so quiet?"

"You cheated on Jimin Hyung. You're lucky you're still standing after what you did." Jungkook frowned, leaving the once-friendly circle so he wouldn't have to keep staring at Hoseok's face for more than he will have to on the pitch.