❣︎ 9 ❣︎

( this chapter was edited! - Jan 2024 )

[ Jisoo's P.O.V ]

My head was spinning as I was walking back to the classroom, I felt like throwing up. I heard footsteps behind me and found Taehyung chasing me.

"Jisoo!" He yelled my name.

(A/N: Y/N moment is here💅🏻✨)

I wanted to keep running and ignore him but I somehow stopped and turned to face Taehyung who began to slow down and eventually came to a stop. He was panting and I felt kind of bad.

He looked, "Jisoo, you're going to the hospital," "I'm not sick, why can't you get that?" I replied with my hands moving around.

I didn't know why but I was feeling pissy since that morning, probably because of what happened last night.

He sighed out loud, "You know what, suit yourself, I'm just doing this so my parents won't run their mouths. Don't go and tell them I didn't try to act my part."

Then he walked away. I felt hurt by his words, more hurt than when he said yesterday, but I brought it upon myself.

Wait, the class is this way, where is he going?

"Oh right, of course, he's skipping."

I sighed and went back to class.

I immediately made my way to the desk when I entered the classroom.

Once I sat down, Haruto Sensei walked up to me.

"Are you okay now, Jisoo? I saw Taehyung bringing you to the infirmary."

I turned my head in his direction and was about to answer but he cut me with a shocked face, "Jisoo, you look pale and are sweating profusely, are you sure you're not going to the hospital?"

 Sweating?

I touched my face only to find out my face was wet from all the sweat.

I gave Haruto Sensei a smile, "I'm okay, Sensei, I was running just now, that's why I'm sweating."

He shook his head, "I know it's an excuse, Jisoo, what are you gonna say about your pale face then?"

"I-" I was about to answer but someone cut me again—

Why is someone always cutting me?

—"She said she's okay, don't mind her."

I turned my head and saw Taehyung standing next to his desk. I moved my attention from Taehyung and back to Haruto Sensei.

Haruto Sensei looked at me and Taehyung repeatedly.

"Suit you guys, I really don't understand teens," He said, complaining as he walked back to his desk.

I heard the sound of a chair moving and saw Taehyung staring at me after sitting down.

The whole eye contact thing was getting awkward, so I averted my eyes somewhere else.

Why is he looking at me??

But then, he stopped staring and moved his attention to the teacher teaching at the front.

Is he mad or something? Ugh, I don't have the time to think about others, I have too many problems already.

I really couldn't focus on the class because of the pain, so I just put my head on the desk and slept through the whole period.

___

"—soo, Jisoo!"

I woke up from my nap when I heard someone calling me. I looked up and there was Jina, smiling brightly at me.