❦︎ 42 ❦︎

Don't be a silent reader and comment or I will.. Chop you and sauté you with some onions and put some soy sauce, salts and msg, then put some water in. Nyam. 🍲

-

Jisoo looks around the auditorium in awe, the decorations really are extraordinary. Once she sees that all the chairs are almost occupied, she quickly goes to find her own.

Once she finds one, she took out her phone and check the messaging app.

-

Jisoo: Guys, where are you?

Rosé: somewhere in this auditorium.

Lisa: where are you Jisoo?

Jisoo: I already sat down.

Jennie: did you save some seats for us?

Rosé: you better do⊂⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠つ

Jisoo: Of course I did, I'll send you my location.

[ Jisoo shared their live location ]

Lisa: okiee we're coming

Jisoo: *thumbs up sticker*

-

A moment later, the trio comes running towards Jisoo with tired faces. "Did you guys run a whole marathon or something?" Jisoo asks jokingly but receives a glare from Lisa.

"It's all your fault," she mumbled, her hands busy patting powder on her face. "Mine?" "Yeah, you didn't wait for us at the gate," Lisa turns to Jisoo with a sulky face.

Jisoo chuckles, "sorry, I was talking to a senior, you guys should've saw me in front of the entrance." Jennie rolls her eyes, "yeah, no shit, the entrance wasn't crowded at all," she replies sarcastically.

"That's enough guys, anyone have water?" Rosé asks while panting heavily. Seeing that, Jisoo quickly rummages through her bag to find a water bottle before immediately giving it to Rosé.

"Ah, you guys still haven't told me your courses," Jisoo suddenly says, remembering about her course. "True, true," Lisa says back.

"I got into design," Rosé tells her friends and Jennie raises her hand for a high five. "Same, but I'm doing a double degree, so I'm also In accounting and finance," Jennie says with a pained face.

"Damn, why would you hurt yourself?" Lisa asks with a weirded out face, Jennie sighs. "I'm taking over my mom's company so I'll have to prepare.." she explains.

"Ah, Chanel right?" Rosé asks and Jennie nods. "I see, if you have a hard time, just come to me," Jisoo says, assuring her friend. She turns to Lisa and asks about her course.

Lisa smiles, "I'm in early childhood education. I want to become an elementary school teacher since I really love kids, and I want to open my own school," says Lisa with a determined face.

Jisoo laughs, "of course, I'll support you!" The others laugh as well. Suddenly, the mic sound can be heard from the speakers and a man in an SNU sweater walks onto the stage.

"Good morning, SNU students! I, the president, Park Beomwoo will be hosting today's program. I welcome the freshmen of 2022 to Seoul National University!" He announces, receiving a huge applause from all of the students.

Today's program will also be led by the other few seniors that I will be calling to the stage. The first one is, Kim Seokjin!" He calls and a handsome man goes to the stage with his hand waving to the audiences.

"Do you want to say a few words for the freshmen?" Beomwoo asks and Seokjin smiles before taking the mic from the other guy.

"안녕 (hi), hoobaes! You guys can call me Jin, and if you have any question don't be shy to ask me," he says with a charming smile. "AHHH WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!!" Someone suddenly screams making the audience including Jin laugh.