❦︎ 12 ❦︎

JISOO'S POV

'Oh god, what is taking them so long??!!' I shift myself from the discomfort on the bed. 'My butt is sore.' I look at Taehyung and finds him giving his full attention to his phone. 'Why is he even here in the first place?' I can't help but feel hurt by his behaviour.

'I'll just go take a walk.' I try to get up from the bed but I just fall pathetically on the floor. Taehyung quickly gets up and catch me, but too late. I groan. "Where you wanna go, I'll help." 'How can he just change his personality just like that? He just said he doesn't care about me at school..' I stop him from touching me and turn to look at him in the eyes, "Why you even care? You said you don't care about me?!" I yell.

'Wow, did I just yell at the Mighty Kim Taehyung?' He looks at me with a shock face and try to says, "아니야 (No), Jisoo. I'm just trying to help you." "No, it's okay. I don't need your help. At last, I'm just the pathetic 'Taehyung's Victim' right?" I say before I struggle to get up and immediately get out of the room leaving Taehyung alone.

'Whoa, did I- did I really just said that?' I smile to myself. I wanna feel proud of myself, but I just can't. 'But Taehyung is the one who helped me.. Leeyeon! I need to call Leeyeon.' I walk out of the building quickly and find a bench to sit. I unlock my phone and call Leeyeon.

"Hello, Leeyeon?"

"What do you want?"

"Did you eat?"

"Why you care?"

"Look, Leeyeon. I- I just want to say sorry."

"I don't accept it, and where are you? You're not at home."

"What? You're home?"

"None of your business. Now tell me where you are?"

"I-Im at the hospital. I'll come now."

"Why are you at the hospital?!"

I flinch from the tone of her voice. She sounds... worried? "I-its nothing." "Don't lie, tell me." She urges. 'Should I tell her?' "I have to go, bye." I say before hanging up. 'I can't tell her. I don't want her to feel burdened.'

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" I hear a voice calling me from behind so I turn around and see my friends running to me. "Where's Taehyung?" Lisa asks. "Er.. He's in the room." I answer. She clenches her teeth, "That jerk!" "No, I- I wanted to be alone, he didn't do anything." I assure her. She looks at me with a puppy eyes.

"Why you need to defend him?" She asks again. I sigh, "Because he didn't do anything?" "No, I mean, he's been bullying you, hitting you, why you still defend him?" She asks with her hands moving animatedly.

I laugh. The trio look at me confusingly. "Why are you laughing?" Jennie asks, frowning. "I don't know." 'I don't know why I laughed...' "Err, Unnie, I think you should rest." Rosé says as she pushes me to the main door. "We think so too." Jennie and Lisa both say. We walk together to my room, holding hands. 'Ahh, I miss this feeling.' It feels so warm, both of my palm. Now I realise, I really miss these girls.

"Jisoo Unnie, why are your eyes watering?" Lisa asks, worried. I giggle while shaking my head and wiping my tears, "No, it's nothing, I just- Miss this feeling. You know, being with you guys. A lot happened, and I felt so lonely, but now with you guys here, I gained some strength." They all look at me with an 'Aww' face and immediately hug me, it surprises me, but I gladly return the hug. "We missed you too." Rosé says. Jennie nods and and says, "We promise you won't ever feel lonely again." They tighten the hug.

I just smile in return. Thanks, girls. We continue walking to my room after the drama. When we open the door of my room, There's no Taehyung in our sights. "Wait, where is Taehyung?" Rosé asks. We all shakes our head 'no'. Just after we're done shaking head, Rosé's phone rings. "Who's calling you?" Jennie asks Rosé as she unlocked her phone and answer the phone. She mouths to us "Taehyung" before getting out of the room to answer the call. I can't help but feel jealous a little.

Why do I feel Taehyung and Rosé is close? No, no Jisoo. You shouldn't think like that and you can't think like that. Taehyung was never yours to begin with. "Lisa, Jennie.. I'm not feeling too well, I'll lay down a little." I inform them while walking to the room's bed and lay on it. "You ARE not well. You should rest." Jennie says which I find funny and start giggling. Lisa shakes her head in amusement and says, "You rest, we'll go buy drinks." "Oh? Didn't you guys already went to buy drinks with Rosé?" I ask. They scrape their neck before saying, "We forgot to pay and just left like that.." simultaneously. I laugh. "How can?- AHAHAHAH" We laugh together for a a while before Jennie and Lisa excuses themselves to go.

Afte they close the door, I can't help but to think how much of a burden I am. Hmm, what is Leeyeon doing now? I hope she's okay. After that, I find myself giving in to darkness.