❦︎ 20 ❦︎

Lisa

He is Taehyung's brother? Pfft- they look nothing alike... And their behaviour are different too! "Are you sure you're his brother?" I ask him for confirmation. He tilts his head in confusion and asks, "What do you mean? I'm really his brother.."

"Well, you're really different from your brother, in all way... So that's why I said that." I explain, not wanting him to misunderstand. "Well, okay then... Umm, we should really head to our own class now, it's getting late" he replies, I check my watch and nod. We bid our goodbye and make our way to each other's classes.

When I reach my class, I quickly run into it and go to my friends. "Guys, guess, who did I bump into?" I ask excitedly. They look at each other and then shrug. I roll my eyes, "You guys are no fun" They chuckle, "Okay, tell us who did you bump into?" Jisoo asks. I grin, "Taehyung's brother!" Jennie and Jisoo look surprised, but Rosé is not.

"Why aren't you surprised, Rosé?" I ask, getting to my seat. Jennie and Jisoo look at Rosé too. "Well.... I already knew it.." She says, looking away. I look at Jisoo to see her reaction, she looks hurt for a second but then she quickly changes her expression. Jisoo is really good at hiding her feelings... She must be hiding a lot more things.

"I... Didn't know that Taehyung has a brother, what's his name?" Jisoo asks, smiling. She must've notice me staring at her just now. "Jungkook." I answer. They mouth an 'Oh', suddenly the door opens revealing Haruto Sensei. "The teacher's here, let's continue later." Jisoo says and we nod. Haruto Sensei comes in and starts his lesson.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"After we're done eating let's go to the library, I want to borrow some books." Rosé says, eating faster now. "Sure," Jennie replies, and then she turns to Jisoo and asks, "Jisoo, why aren't you eating?" Jisoo blinks for a few times and says, "did you forget how much you made me eat yesterday and this morning? I feel like vomiting now," She says while massaging her temple making us laugh.

"Sorry" I say in between my laughter, Jisoo just shakes her head. "Down, let's go now!" Rosé says, getting up. I look at Jennie, "You're done to Unnie?" "Yeah.. that girl took my food" she answers, pointing at Rosé who's walking to place her tray on the counter. Suddenly, Jennie and Jisoo Unnie get up, leaving me alone, "어디 가니(where are you going)?" I asks, eating faster to finish my food.  "To the library, faster Lisa" Jisoo says and then walks away.

Jennie

After Rosé comes out of the library, we start walking back to our class, but suddenly Lisa stops. I turn to ask what's wrong, but she cuts be by saying, "hi Jungkook!" I turn to the boy in front of us and my mouth goes agape. This is Jungkook? Hawt. "Hi, Lisa.. Oh, Sister in-law! You're here too.." He turns to Rosé.

I think he just switched from his 'quiet shy' self to 'unshy' self... Rosé looks at Jisoo first and then replies to him, "y-yea, hi..." "Umm, did you know Hyung got engaged with a girl named Jisoo?" He asks. Me, Rosé and Lisa turns to Jisoo, and we see Jisoo's hurt expression. "Y-yeah.. kinda..." Rosé answers while looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo notices us looking at her so she just smiles in return, intending to hide her hurt expression, even though we already saw it. "Uh, Jungkook.. I don't think you know these two right? So this is Jennie," Lisa says, pointing at me and then she points at Jisoo, "and this is Jisoo" Lisa smiles.

Jungkook looks shocked then he bows, "I-Im sorry. I didn't know you're Jisoo... And I'm used to calling Rosé Sister in-law, I really didn't mean to" He apologizes. "No, no! It's okay, really..." Jisoo replies. Jungkook raises his body and asks, "Re-really? You're not mad?" Then Jisoo nods vigorously.

"Thank you... Then I'll go first, you four should go back too, it's late now. Bye," He waves and runs away. I can't help but giggle making the others look at me with confused looks. "Why are you laughing?" "Nothing.. I just can't help how Jungkook blushes every time his eyes meets Lisa's, it's not just him, Lisa too," I explain. "What nonsense!" Lisa pouts making me laugh more.

"Yeah, we noticed that too" Rosé and Jisoo join me. "Even if I have feelings for him, I won't get him because he's the second most popular boy in this school after Taehyung... I heard it from Soyeong." Lisa says while playing with the hem of her uniform. "Oooooo~ So you actually admit you have feelings for him?" I tease.

"Nonsense! I just met him today!" She yells and runs back to the class. "Hahahhaha, that brat.." Rosé mumbles. "Ya, Park Chaeyoung... Don't forget you're a brat too" I say and sticks out my tongue. She glares at me in return. "I told you don't call me Chaeyoung... Mom doesn't like it..." She says, looking away.

I suddenly feels guilty and says sorry. I forgot her relationship with her parents are not good- I shouldn't be talking about this! "Let's go back to class, guys" Jisoo suddenly says and pulls us back to class.

Taehyung

Why did Jungkook calls Rosé Sister in-law?! Doesn't he knows Jisoo is just in front of him.. wait, why am I saying this? Ugh, let's just go to the class, Taehyung.

︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Jisoo

"Jisoo, who will be your pair in Science class?" Jennie asks me, I smile and say, "I don't know" "I'll be your pair!" Lisa volunteers. I was about to say okay but Jennie cuts me, "No, I can't let you be Jisoo's pair.... Jisoo is smart, you're not.. I'm smart so I'll be her pair." Lisa scoffs, "seriously? It's okay, I'll pick Rosé!" She says pulling Rosé away.

"Jennie, why did you say that?" I ask while laughing, Jennie laughs too. "Nothing, I just wanna pair with you.... If I don't say it like that, she won't give up" She replies. I shake my head, "you and your tricks" I say and take my science books from my bag.

I look over at Taehyung, he's playing his phone. Probably messaging random girls. No, no! What am I thinking, he's your future husband, Jisoo! I slap my own cheeks.

Author

Little does Jisoo knows that Taehyung is really messaging a girl. She's messaging Soyeong, who's shrieking at the corner of the class. "Kimin, Miss Bae asked for you." Jina says to Kimin, Taehyung's close friend. Kimin nods and follows her out of the class.