❦︎ 43 ❦︎

Don't be a silent reader or I'll blend you and put some flour, baking soda and egg, then mix you up and cook you in a waffle maker or make a blueberry pancake.🥞

-

Jisoo's alarm rings loudly, waking the girl up from her deep slumber. Jisoo turns her alarm off and groans.

"I'm... Dizzy.." She looks around her surroundings and her eyes widen. This is.. Taehyung's room?!

Jisoo immediately gets up and goes to the bathroom. She looks in the mirror and gasps, "I look like a mess!"

Jisoo closes her eyes and tries her best to remember what happened yesterday. She looks back in the mirror and screams.

너 미쳤어 (are you crazy)?" She yells at herself and groans loudly. Maybe this is a sign for me to really kill myself-

Jisoo runs back into the room and takes her phone on the table next to the bed then checks the time. "Thank god it's just 10 am," she says, remembering that she doesn't have morning class.

Now that I think about it.. Where is Taehyung?

Jisoo goes downstairs and sees no one but a maid cleaning the mansion by herself. She approaches the maid with a smile.

"Um, Hana eonnie?" Jisoo calls the maid, Hana. "Yes?" Hana replies and stops wiping the table. "Have you seen Taehyung?" Jisoo asks.

"Do you mean Mr Kim?" The older girl asks back and Jisoo nods. "Ohh, Mr Kim already left for school at 8 a.m," Hana informs her employer.

"Ohh, okay thank you," Jisoo thanks her and goes to the kitchen. She takes a glass and pours some milk in it.

"I have class at 2.. Ugh, I feel so dizzy," she groans again. "Did you drink yesterday?" Hana asks from behind, startling Jisoo.

"Huh? O-oh yeah I did," Jisoo replies, embarrassed. Hana chuckles, "oh that's why Mr Kim was complaining a lot yesterday," she teases and Jisoo's face gets more red.

"What did he complain about?" Jisoo asks and Hana smiles. "How you were being too obedient and drank a lot yesterday," Hana giggles and Jisoo sighs.

"I couldn't help it, I didn't want to create trouble on the first day of college," Jisoo says. Hana shakes her head, "you wouldn't create any trouble even if you didn't listen to your senior because you're Mr Kim's wife.

Although I do agree with you, I think only Mr Kim would dare to do that," Hana shares her thought and they both laugh.

Hana is one of the maids that work at the mansion. They both got closer in the few months after the previous maid quit.

(A/N: yk, the bitch maid)

"Ah, eonnie, can you make me some haejangguk? I think I have a really bad hangover.." Jisoo asks with puppy eyes.

(A/N: Haejangguk is a type of Korean hangover soup/stew)

Hana nods, "sure, in the meantime, you can grab a hangover drink in the fridge, Mr Kim stocks them up every months," she informs, pointing at the fridge.

"Thanks eonnie," Jisoo grins happily before grabbing the drink and goes upstairs to her room.

Once she's in her room, she opens the curtain and the sliding door, letting the fresh air in her room.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Jisoo's intercom buzzes, signalling there's an incoming call from someone. Jisoo goes to the intercom and presses the button.