❦︎ 33 ❦︎

DON'T BE A SILENT READER OR I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND FRY YOU IN AN AIR FRYER AT 200 CELSIUS😉🍳🥘

-

"Thank you for bringing me there, I had fun," Jisoo thanks Taehyung once they arrived at the mansion. Taehyung nodded, "yeah, I had fun too," he replies.

They both enter the mansion and Reena greets them, "welcome back, Mr and Mrs Kim," she bows. Reena helps Taehyung takes off his coat and then she hangs it on the coat hanger.

"What do you wanna eat for dinner?" Reena asks the two while walking behind them. Taehyung turns around and shakes his head, "we already ate outside, you can rest for tonight," says Taehyung.

Jisoo nods and Reena smiles, "alright, I'll just go prepare the bath," Reena says and bows before excusing herself to go and do her work.

Taehyung walks to the living room with Jisoo following behind him, suddenly he stops and turns around. "Um, if you don't mind, would you like to watch movie with me tonight?" He asks awkwardly.

Jisoo's eyes brighten up, "s-sure," she replies with a blush. Taehyung grins, "t-then, I'll be waiting in the home theatre at.. 9:30," he informs.

Jisoo nods, "um, which floor?" She asks, remembering there are two theatres in this mansion. "Huh?" Taehyung asks in confusion. "I-I mean, which floor's theatre, you know, there are two theatres and..." Jisoo explains, "oh," Taehyung nods.

"That's right, I forgot about that.. I'll be waiting on the 3rd floor," he says and Jisoo nods, "okay, I-I'll go take a bath first," she says and rushes to their room. How nice.. Jisoo smiles.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

After Jisoo's done with her bath, she wears something that's nice and comfortable, then she ties her hair into a pony.

She looks at herself in the mirror and panics, "d-do I look like I'm trying too hard?" She asks herself. She shakes her head and goes out of the bathroom and sees Reena in front of her room.

"H-hi Reena," she stammers. Reena looks at her with a confused expression, "what's wrong?" She asks. Jisoo frowns and sighs. "I-Im sorry for asking this to you and burdening you, b-but do I look like I'm trying t-too hard?" She asks with her eyes closed.

"With what?" "With my clothes," she quickly replies. Reena giggles, "you look cute, absolutely adorable, Jisoo, don't worry," Reena reassures, Jisoo blushes.

"Thanks, Reena," she says to the head maid and Reena nods, "anything for you, hon," she replies. "Ah, actually, I came to tell you to go to the kitchen first," she says and gently pulls Jisoo down to the kitchen.

"Hm? Why?" Jisoo asks, confused. "I don't know, your husband told me too," she answers. Taehyung? Once they arrive at the kitchen, Reena gives Jisoo a trolley with some snacks on it and a jug of water and 2 mugs.