❦︎ 45 ❦︎

Don't be a silent reader and comment or I will chop you into small pieces and boil then mash you. Then I will put pepper, salt, msg and some cornstarch and mix you up then fry you until golden brown
୧⍤⃝ 💞

(Recipe for potato pillows)

-

(A/N: Starting from here I'll be using past tense BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING HARD TO THINK OF WORDS FOR PRESENT TENSE.)

-angst ahead, beware-
-

Jisoo sat on the ground and cried, didn't care about people looking in their direction. "Leeyeon..!" She sobbed.

Taehyung just stood there, he wasn't able to process anything. What just happened?

Suddenly, a siren could be heard from the distance. It signalled the approach of an ambulance a nearby had called earlier.

Once the ambulance stopped in front of them, a couple of paramedics immediately got off the ambulance and rushed to Jisoo. "Miss, please step aside," one of them asked softly.

Jisoo nodded and moved over with the help of the paramedic. Jisoo watched with sadness as they checked Leeyeon's pulse and heartbeat.

"Do a CPR on her!" The paramedic with a cap on yelled. After performing CPR on Leeyeon for a while, they stopped and looked at Jisoo with pity.

Jisoo knew what they meant by their looks, but she shook her head. "No way... Please try again!" She cried, shaking the paramedic's hand.

The paramedic shook her head and apologized, "I'm sorry." "No, no... There must be something you can do to save her," Jisoo refused to accept reality.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed Jisoo's hand, making her turn to him. "Jisoo..." "Taehyung, tell them to do something!" Jisoo begged.

Taehyung gave her a sad look, his hands on her face, "I'm sorry Jisoo," he said and pulled her into a hug.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Jisoo's heart sank as she watched the paramedics pull Leeyeon's body out of the ambulance and into the hospital. If only I arrived earlier...

"Taehyung," she turned to the guy standing behind her with a sad face. "She's alive... Right?" She asked, desperate.

Taehyung's heart dropped at the sight of Jisoo crying her eyes out in front of him. His heart felt heavy to give Jisoo the answer she wanted.

Taehyung knew Jisoo didn't want him to tell her the truth.

"Answer me!" Jisoo urged Taehyung. "Jisoo!" Taehyung shook his head.

"Please, just tell me she's alive..." She sobbed. A single tear dropped from his eye for the second time that day.

"I'm sorry, I'm extremely sorry."

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Excuse me, are you Kim Leeyeon's family members?" A nurse asked, snapping Jisoo out of her trance.

She immediately stood up, "y-yes, I am," "Please come with to confirm the deceased body and retrieve her belongings," the nurse said.

Jisoo nodded sorrowfully and followed the nurse, with Taehyung following them from behind.

Once they arrived, the nurse made sure Jisoo was ready first before entering the morgue.