❦︎ 44 ❦︎

! Trigger warning; mentions of suicide!

(A/n: it's finally time guys...)

After bidding goodbyes, both of the
girls go home as it is already late. Once Jisoo reaches home, she goes to the kitchen to drink some water.

On her way to the stairs, she sees a familiar figure sitting on the couch in the living room, startling her. That scared me..

"You're home," the extremely familiar voice speaks. "Taehyung... You haven't slept yet?" Jisoo asks, standing in front of the stairs.

Taehyung gets up and walks to her. "What, were you hoping for me to sleep?" He asks back. Jisoo shakes her head, "n-no I wasn't.. I just thought that you already sleep since it's late," she replies.

Taehyung scoffs, "so you do know it's already late." Jisoo frowns, confused. "I thought you wanted to sleep with that beloved sister of yours tonight," he says.

"No I-" "but it doesn't matter right? You don't have to tell me about what you're gonna do, it's not my business anyway," he adds.

"Why are you suddenly saying all these things?" Jisoo asks in confusion. Taehyung sighs frustratedly, "Jisoo, you are my wife, and you are my responsibility. Do you know how dangerous it is to be alone this late at night?"

"As long as you're staying under my roof, you have to follow my rules. No going out after 8.p.m unless I say so," he says once again before making his way to the bedroom.

I'm fucked, Taehyung sighs.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Taehyung groans and punches the wall harshly. "Fuck! I only wanted to ask why she was late..."

This dumb brain of mine. Where did those words even come from?

"I didn't even mean to say those things. Why am I like this?" He mumbles and hits the wall once again.

"You really should apologize," a voice suddenly says, making Taehyung jump. "Shit that scared me!" He curses.

He takes out his phone and sees that his call with Jungkook hasn't ended yet. "What the fuck, Jungkook?" He curses again.

"You didn't end the call," Jungkook replies. "Well, I thought I did- wait why didn't you end it yourself?" Taehyung asks.

"I couldn't, I was playing game on my phone and if I exit from it, I'll lose all the progress I've made," the boy explains.

"But Taehyung, you really should apologize to noona," he says, changing the subject. Taehyung sighs, "you think I don't know that?"

"I don't know, you're always so arrogant so maybe you needed someone to tell you that?" Jungkook says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, bye," Taehyung mutters before hanging up the call. He lies down on his bed and closes his eyes. He sighs. "I really have a bad attitude."

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

[The next day]

Jisoo goes downstairs and sees Taehyung eating breakfast alone. Jisoo takes a deep breath and approaches her husband.

"Um..." She grips her blouse because of the awkwardness. Taehyung looks up at Jisoo, feeling guilty.