❦︎ 48 ❦︎

Vote and comment or I'll whip you into cream and layer you with crackers, and cocoa powder over and over again until you turn into a cheesecuit (a really delicious dessert) 🍞

Jisoo quickly ran after her husband who was already ahead of her, shouting for him to wait. She struggled to keep up with Taehyung's long strides.

Eventually, Taehyung stopped and let out a sigh, turning to look at Jisoo. "I told you not to play with the cat earlier," he complained.

Jisoo's bottom lip stuck out in a pout. "I'm sorry," she said.

[4 minutes earlier]

"Jisoo, come on!" Taehyung called his wife who was playing with a cat next to the car.

Jisoo looked over her shoulder and grinned, "Please, just 2 more minutes!"

"With those 2 minutes, I could walk and already be in the boutique choosing a dress," Taehyung replied.

"Then go..." Jisoo muttered under her breath.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Nothing! I'll finish petting her in 2 minutes, I promise!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, two minutes. Not a second more," he said, annoyed. Jisoo nodded with excitement and continued playing with the cat, oblivious to the time.

Taehyung unconsciously drew a small smile as he watched the scene unfold before him.

After a while though, he started to get annoyed and groaned, "Jisoo, it's been more than 2 minutes."

Jisoo frowned and looked at her watch, "Um, but-" "I'm leaving," Taehyung walked away.

[Back to present]

"I'm sorry," said Jisoo once again after finally catching up with her husband.

Taehyung sighed, "Stop apologizing." Jisoo looked down. Taehyung relieved a sigh once again before taking Jisoo's hand in his.

"Come on."

They both continued walking into the mall and headed straight to a fancy-looking boutique.

Jisoo's pov

(A/N: finally Jisoo's pov!)

I looked at our hands intertwined as he pulled me into the boutique. I felt my stomach churn.

A feeling I thought I wouldn't feel anymore.

Butterflies.

I smiled at the thought of it.

A shop assistant approached us with a smile and bowed, revealing her perfect white teeth. I bowed my head back.

I was mesmerized by the shop assistant's silky wavy hair cascading down her shoulders. It was so luscious and shiny that I couldn't help but envy her.

"How may I assist you, sir?" She asked.

Ah, her voice is so soft. Unlike mine.

I shook my head in an attempt to get rid of the negative thoughts.

Taehyung slightly smiled and looked at me, "I'm looking for a dress for my wife, we need one suitable for a formal party."

The shop assistant nodded and politely left to search for a dress that would be suitable for me.

I spotted a nearby couch and made my way over to it, taking a seat. I let Taehyung go searching for his suit on his own.

After a while, the shop assistant came back with several dresses in her hands.