❦︎ 38 ❦︎

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO A PIZZA ☺️🍕 (I learned how to make a pizza today, don't make me cook you as my 3rd time of making pizza)

-

Jisoo: Is there any update on Veena?

Taehyung: Nope, we're waiting for the doctor while he checks on her.

Jisoo: oh.. okay.. pls inform me if there's any update about her"(

Taehyung: I know, bye.

Jisoo: bye...

-

"Is there any update?" Leeyeon asks while stirring the hot chocolate she made earlier. Jisoo sighs, "no.. I hope nothing will happen," she replies.

"Let's just hope for the best..." Leeyeon says and hugs Jisoo's neck from behind. Jisoo slowly nods while patting her sister's arm.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Are you miss Veena's relatives?" A doctor asked Taehyung and Reena.

Reena steps forward while nodding, "yeah, I'm her mother," she replies and the doctor nods.

"Veena got a brain haemorrhage from a strong blow to her head on the steering wheel of her car," the doctor starts explaining.

Reena gasps, why didn't you take a rest, Veena if you're sick... "Due to that, she was sent into a coma and... Probably won't wake up..." The doctor finishes the last sentence with a sigh.

Taehyung eyes widen hearing what the doctor said, a stranger is saying the woman who played with him when he was a child, the one considered a sister, won't open her eyes again?

No... "T-this... She told you to say this to us right? You're pranking us right?" "No, sir-" "Where is she? Let me see her!" Taehyung yells.

"I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to accept the reality," the doctor says but Taehyung shakes his head. He turns to Reena and hugs her.

(Edited lmao)

Reena hugs him back, "my daughter..." she moans sadly. The doctor sighs and leaves the two.

"I don't believe them, Reena... You don't believe them too, right?" Taehyung asks with tears streaming down his face.

Reena doesn't answer, instead, she pulls back from the hug and shakes her head. "I don't want to believe it too... But I know my daughter, she won't play this kind of prank to her mother... But I want to see her," she sobs.

Taehyung massages his temple, feeling so stressed and sad, I would've gone with Reena and Jisoo to her house if I knew this would happen... He blames himself for being busy on that day and also for not being able to do anything.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

[ The next day ]

"Leeyeon, come here," Jisoo calls. Leeyeon nods and walks to Jisoo then sits next to her.

"Mmm... Since you insisted that you'll leave this house tomorrow, I talked to Lisa about you needing a place to stay temporarily. She said that she can help you with that since her mother owns an apartment building near this area.

Lisa said you can stay in one of the apartments for free," Jisoo informs and Leeyeon looks at her sister with tears in her eyes, "thank you so much, Unnie," she cries and hugs Jisoo.