❦︎ 21 ❦︎

"Where are we going, Jina? This is not the way to Staff Room." Kimin asks Jina. Jina clicks her tongue, "Just shut up and follow me!" Kimin's scared and just shuts up because he knows what Jina can do. He's just a poor student. They walk until they reach the field. They wait there f noor a few minutes until Soyeong walks to them.

"Hey, Kimin." Soyeong says. Kimin just bows and tilts his head, "Why are we here?" "I just want a little help from you" Soyeong says with a smile making Kimin more confused about what kind of 'help' does she want. Kimin knows Soyeong is not a good girl, so he can't do anything about it and just nods, "What kind?"

"I want you to make me Taehyung's girlfriend." Soyeong answers with a proud smile. Of course Taehyung will be my boyfriend, he just needs a little push, and Voilà! "What??" Kimin asks again with a shocked tone. "Yeah... And you know what I'll do if you don't listen to my command, right?" Soyeong threatens making Kimin gulps hard.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

1 week later~

"Faster, Jisoo!" Rosé rushes Jisoo. Jisoo nods walk faster and takes her bag and gets out of the house. Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa and Jennie is going to the mall to find a perfect wedding dress for Jisoo on the instruction of Miss Kim, and of course Jisoo rejects the offer at first but she couldn't do anything when Miss Kim started to plead her with pitiful eyes, so she accepted the offer.

She can't believe, just 2 more days, and she will be Taehyung's wife, the man she longs for. The man of her dream. When they arrive at the hotel, her friends quickly pull her to a bridal boutique. "Welcome!" A woman in her 30s greets them, they bow and Jennie says, "Please give us the most beautiful dress here" "for whom?" The woman asks. Rosé points at Jisoo and the woman nods. She walks somewhere in the boutique after telling them to sit first.

After a while, the sales assistant comes back with a very beautiful dress

After a while, the sales assistant comes back with a very beautiful dress. "This is the most beautiful dress in this boutique right now," she says. Rosé gets up and takes the dress from her. "Isn't it gorgeous, Jisoo?" Rosé asks. Jisoo nods and asks, "How much is it?" "It's 708854.87 Won." The woman smiles.

Jisoo gasps, "that much? Let's take another dress" The sales assistant starts to changes her expression. What? Another poor class.... What did I expect, they look like high school students..

"I think this dress doesn't suits you" The woman says to Jisoo making her friends look at the woman with enraged eyes. "What do you mean? Is it because we look like we don't have money?" Lisa says, stepping forward. The woman averts her eyes, "W-well-" "Don't worry, we have a lot." Rosé says and pulls Jisoo to the fitting room.

"Try it, Jisoo" Jennie says to Jisoo, giving her the dress. "It's too expensive..." Jisoo pushes it back, but Jennie pushes it to her, "Did you forget, Miss Kim already gave us money for the day. Now try it." Jennie reminds her and pushes her into the room.