❣︎ 1 ❣︎

(This chapter was edited! - Dec 2023 )

"Ugh.." Jisoo woke up groaning to the sound of her alarm. She rubbed her eyes, mumbling, "What time is it now?" She glanced at the clock on the wall, showing 6.30 a.m.

I need to start getting ready! She got up, took her towel and quickly ran to the bathroom. Once she was done, she didn't waste her time and immediately wore her school uniform.

After that, she headed straight to the kitchen downstairs and started preparing breakfast for herself and her sister. Their parents were on a business trip, so it was only Jisoo and her sister, Leeyeon.

She was washing some dishes when her sister suddenly yelled, "Eonnie, where's my uniform?" "How would I know? Find it yourself!" Yelled Jisoo back.

She could hear her sister's groan but she just continued her work with a smile.

After half an hour, Leeyeon finally came down, already wearing her uniform. "What did you cook?" Asked Leeyeon.

"Kimchi fried rice," Jisoo answered while scooping some rice onto a plate.

"Mhm, it's good," exclaimed Leeyeon. "Eat faster, after you're done, put your laundry basket in the laundry room," Jisoo said. Leeyeon just nodded along and continued eating quietly.

Jisoo proceeded to do some light house chores once she was done eating.

Jisoo checked the time, 7:30 a.m.

She looked over at Leeyeon who was on her phone and sighed, "You better get going to school now or you'll be late."

Leeyeon rolled her eyes, "Yeah, whatever,"

"Now!"

"알았어 (I got it)!" The younger girl got up from the couch and stomped her way out of the house.

Jisoo just shook her head and she too, took her school bag and started walking to school, not forgetting to lock her house.

It was a normal routine for both of them. Their parents weren't always around so Jisoo was always the one acting as the parent for the ever so rebellious Leeyeon.

___

[Taehyung's P.O.V]

'Kring!!'

I heard my annoying alarm going off.

Ugh, I don't wanna go to school! I thought to myself.

I was about to go back to sleep when my mom suddenly yelled, "KIM TAEHYUNG, WAKE UP! I HEAR YOU TURNING OFF YOUR ALARM!"

I rolled my eyes, "OKAY!"

But her screaming wasn't gonna interrupt my sleep, it wasn't like she would trouble herself and travel to the third floor just to wake me back up.

But I was wrong.

Someone knocked on my door, I replied with a groan when the door opened.

"Wake up, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said with his classic blank face. "Why the fuck are you here?" I asked.

He blinked a few times before answering, "Mom told me to wake you up."

"And?"

"... Wake up," Just with that, he left my room.

"Guess it's time to start my fucking day," I said to myself before getting up and going straight to the bathroom.

After I was done showering I put on my uniform and then immediately got out of my room, if I stalled any longer that old hag of mine would come up to beat my ass.