❦︎ 41 ❦︎

Don't forget to comment and vote the chapter if you don't want me to coat you in egg, breadcrumbs and deep fry you in oil then top you with chili flakes 🍗

-

"Jisoo, do you have any plans this afternoon?" Taehyung asks Jisoo while spreading some butter on his toast.

Jisoo shakes her head and looks up from her plate, "No I don't, why?"

"Let's go to the Times Square Mall then," he says before biting onto his toast.

Jisoo looks at him, confused, "Why? And won't I be a.. hassle?" She asks and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"If you don't want to, just say so, I can go alone or with a maid," he replies and Jisoo nods.

"I'll go," Jisoo says firmly, unhappy with the idea of another woman following Taehyung around.

Taehyung nods and gets up then washes his hands.

"I'll be in my office, if you need anything just use the intercom," he says and Jisoo replies with a short nod.

_

"Ahh.. I still don't know what course should I choose in college," Jisoo mumbles while folding some of her clothes on the floor of her room.

Jisoo looks at the door and sighs, "Taehyung is already preparing to inherit his family's company... Sometimes I think being a part of a very wealthy family is kinda easy but also difficult.

Their futures are already decided from the day they were born, which is good but also suffocating," she continues.

"Most of my friends already decided what they will be, and here I am, talking to myself in a dark room." She gets up and goes to open the curtains and the sliding doors.

Her body shivers as it gets hit by the gentle cool breeze. Hmm, I should've opened the curtains and the door earlier.. It feels nice to breath in the fresh air. Jisoo smiles in delight.

"Okay, chop, chop! Let's get our work done," she says to herself before continuing with her works.

-

[1:08 PM]

Jisoo's intercom suddenly buzzes, signaling there's a call for her.

Once she gets up and presses the button on it, Taehyung's voice can be heard.

"Jisoo, if you really want to come with me, get yourself ready, I'll be waiting in the living room, come out before 1:30 PM, you hear me?" Taehyung reminds.

"Okay, I understand," Jisoo replies and Taehyung response with a good before the intercom goes quiet.

Umm what should I wear?

Jisoo enters her walk-in closet and starts looking around for some decent clothes.

She sighs, "why would they give me a walk-in closet, I don't even have that many clothes," she complains, already tired from looking around.

And suddenly, she comes across a beautiful dress that was bought by Taehyung for her.

It's a pure white mini dress with a pair of puffed sleeves. Jisoo smiles, now that I think about it, I never really had the chance to wear this.

 Jisoo smiles, now that I think about it, I never really had the chance to wear this