❦︎ 30 ❦︎

it all just stay as memories

-

"These are ballrooms," Reena points to the rooms in front of her. Jisoo's mouth goes agape as she hears those words. "B-ball room..?" She asks, still can't believe her own ears.

"? Yeah, ballrooms," Reena replies, confused. "I don't this is a house anymore-" Jisoo says, shaking her head. Reena laugh, "Jisoo, trust me, you'll get used to it," Reena replies in between her laugh.

Jisoo nods slowly. "Let's go to the 4th floor," Reena says, Jisoo nods and follows Reena to the elevator, after they get on it, Reena presses the button and the door closes.

(A/N: Idk why, but I really like the smell inside the elevator. Like, I'm addicted to it, am I the only one-)

Once they arrive on the 4th floor, they get out of the elevator and Reena turns to Jisoo.

"This floor has a music room for our young masters, a home gym and a living room, basically this floor is for the young masters," Reena informs Jisoo.

Jisoo nods, Taehyung sings? Reena leads Jisoo to the music room and once they enter it, Jisoo's mouth goes agape seeing all the musical instruments in the room.

"They sure have a lot of instruments," Jisoo says. Then, her eyes get set on a piano, placed in the corner of the big room.

She goes to it and opens the fallboard. It's been so long.. she presses some of the keys and closes her eyes. Ah... It's bringing back memories, she smiles.

"You know how to play the piano?" Reena asks, Jisoo turns to her with a shy smile and nods. "Play a song for me!" She pleads Jisoo, Jisoo chuckles lightly, "I'm not that good with piano."

"It's okay, just play an easy one," Reena smiles. Jisoo hesitantly nods and sits on the small chair prepared in front of the grand piano.

She takes a deep breath and starts playing the piano. Reena immediately gets impressed as soon as Jisoo starts playing the piano, this is not an easy song, I still remember how Jungkook struggled to play this song ..

︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

After Jisoo presses the last key, she slowly opens her eyes and looks at Reena, Reena squeals.

"That was very good, Jisoo!! I'm suddenly proud of you," she says and runs to hug Jisoo. Jisoo chuckles shyly, "t-thank you, Reena," she thanks and hugs the middle-aged woman back.

After they finish their hugging session, Reena asks Jisoo, "now, shall we move on to the next room?" "Yes!"

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"This is the home gym," Reena says and opens the gym's door, revealing the white room full of workout equipment. "Woah, so many..!" Jisoo praises.

"Ah, it also has a spa in it," Reena says, pointing to a room. Jisoo nods in admiration. "If you wanna go the spa, just tell me, I'll tell the workers," Reena offers.

After a few minutes, they move to the last room on the floor. "This is the living room, but if you look at it, it's different from the living room on the first floor,"

"This living room is more to a modern design and more... Unfriendly," she adds with a chuckle. Jisoo chuckles too, " yeah, I can see that, but why though?" She asks.

"Well, it's because your husband and your brother in law were the ones who designed this room," she says, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Oh! Well, it's good, how they designed it, I mean," Jisoo praises. Reena nods, "yeah, it's actually good, but they just had to choose the unfriendly vibe." The two laugh.