❦︎ 18 ❦︎

I walk back to my house with his coat still on me, giving me warmth. When I open the door of the house, I see Lisa, Rosé and Jennie crying in the living room. It makes me feel guilty.

"Guys.." I call them making them look at me with a shock face. "I'm sorry for-" but before I can finish my sentence, I find my dearest friends hug the life out of me. "No, Jisoo. Please don't say sorry! It was our fault.." Jennie prevents me from saying it.

"Jisoo, please. Just let us be at fault this time." Lisa pleads, I laugh. Who would plead to let them be at fault? Pfft- "Okay then." I say in between my laugh. We laugh together. But suddenly, Rosé breaks the mood by asking, "why is your hoodie torn off? And whose coat is this?"

....shit... "I.. Taehyung gave me this coat." I smile. I decide to skip the part where I was harassed, not wanting for them to be mad again. "What? Really? Oh god! This is a happy news! I really have to share this with everyone!" Rosé fangirls.

"Are you... Not mad, Rosé?" I ask, clenching my fist. She looks at me, confused, "what do you mean, Unnie?" She asks back. "Why would I be jealous? It's over Unnie. That was a long long time ago." She assures. "Are you perhaps, JEALOUS?" I blush from embarrassment "Of course not! I'll go to take a bath first!" I scoff, running upstairs to my room.

I close the door and let my body fall on the bed. JEALOUSY. Jealous is such a cruel feeling.. why would it even exist? I once experienced the feelings of jealousy... And someone even felt jealous towards me.. bad memories. I wish I could erase them, but I can't. I have to live with it.

Even if it'll break me. I sigh and gets up to take my towel and go to the bathroom. I use the water heater because of the coldness outside.. stupid Jisoo, why didn't you take your coat? "Jisoo Unnie, are you done?" I hear Rosé's voice after some minutes of dozing off.

"Almost! You can sleep first." I say. I hear the door closes and then some things moving in the room. I scrub my hair faster and turn off the heater. I take my towel and dry myself. Once I'm done, I take my clothes I brought into the bathroom and wear it.

I get out and see my friends already sleeping.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Wake up, guys." I call. It's now 5:30 am. I woke up at 4:30 am, quickly took my bath and made breakfast. After that, I tidied the house a bit. "Mmhph.... Lemme sleep moree" Lisa groans. I sigh. "Wake up, we'll be late for school." I shake their body strongly.

"Huh? You're already wearing the school uniform? Haaaa" Rosé yawns, while rubbing her eyes. "Yeah, now take a bath and eat breakfast."  I say one last time before going out of the room.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Jisoo Unnie, what did you cook?" Jennie asks from the dining table. I look at her and says "Lift the lid and look yourself" She nods and lifts the lid. "Woaa- is this the popular Inkigayo sandwich?" Jennie asks again as she takes one of the sandwiches.

"Yeah. Taste it, it's my first time making it." I offer. She quickly takes a bite, and beams. "맛있는 (Delicious)!" Jennie praises, I say thanks.

After a few minutes, Rosé and Lisa finally comes down and starts eating. "Faster, girls" "What time do you always go to school, Unnie?" Rosé asks. I think for a while before answering, "7:10 I think, but of I'm late I usuay go to school at 7:54" "So early!"