PART - 29

Ritika was going to enter Sidharth's cabin when Vinay his assistant blocked her road saying that Sidharth himself has instructed to not allow anyone to disturb him. Sidharth just wanted to spend his time with his Cupcake.. without any tension and worries. So, he has already informed to Vinay to not disturb him until it was really very important.

Later Vinay informed something to Ritika which made her shocked and that is Sidharth was in his cabin with Shehnaaz discussing something important... Ritika felt like sweating even in the air conditioning room...how can she just forgot Shehnaaz, the girl whom she has locked inside a dark room two days ago........

That day Ritika herself planned everything and it didn't take much time to convince Raima to be a part of it as her enviness towards Shehnaaz never decreased. But for Raima, she can take her revenge from Shehnaaz simply by taking out her flaw in any project or she can make her work under her, so that she can show her that it didn't matter if she has taken an opportunity but still she is just a junior...or simply showing her imperfections to others......but locking her inside a dark room for almost 3 nights..she can't do that. But Ritika has the ability to convince her to co operate her in her plan saying that this was the only way to keep her away from Shukla Infosystem. Ritika informed that Shehnaaz's presence here can harm her position here keeping her own intensions hide.

"Aur ye mat bhulo ke she has the capability to take over your position..may be something higher than yours. You already have Sibani to handle...do you want another one", Ritika said smriking.

"No..but.. locking her inside archive for 3 nights..kyunki before Monday noone is going to know that she has locked.", Raima said confusingly.

"Look this is the only way to keep her away from here. Iske bad..wo darjayegi...even her parents will not allow her to work at the place where she has been locked in a dark room for 3 nights that too in the first month of her job....what can happen next, they will definitely take her from here."

"Aur koi 3 din bhoke andhere mein rehne se mar nahin jayega...meine wahan pehle se hi pani ki bottles rakh diye hain. I also want her to suffer not die..", Ritika said seeing Raima still confused.

"But why you are doing all these.", Raima asked confusingly.

"Off course for my sister... I have already heard Sidharth praising her a lot..and I don't think you want to be compared by some new comer girl...and replaced by her.", Ritika said the last line giving more stress to her words...and finally she got successed in her plan....plan to get out Shehnaaz from Sidharth's life.........

Ritika went to Raima's cabin to ask if she has opened the archive room only to get an negetive answer. How..when...and who..it was running in her mind. And to solve the puzzle she has to go to Sidharth's cabin.

When Vinay was busy in something, Ritika rushed inside Sidharth's cabin only to get almost a proper heart attack........

Shehnaaz was showing some of their childhood pictures to Sidharth which she has clicked from the old album she has at home. Every picture holds its story...some memory... memory of their togetherness.. memory of their friendship.. memory of them.. memory of Donut's Cupcake and Cupcake's Donut.........

Sidharth has a blissful smile on his face while they were discussing about their childhood incidents.... And suddenly swiping the screen a picture came which make Sidharth's eyes popping out of his socket and his mouth fell on the ground making a big O shape. Sana looked at his face and then lean to see what surprising he has seen in her phone mad her own eyes grew bigger and she burst out with a laughter...