PART - 38

Sidharth remembered something and asked Sana not to open the gift and started switching off all the lights.

"Sid..si..d", Sana gasped when the whole room darkened.

"Ayee...dar mat..main hoon na.", Sid held her hand and switched on the flashlight of his phone.

"Light kyun band kiya..", Sana fumbled being still afraid of the darkness.

"Bas woh gift hin esa hai issiliye.. tu khol gift abb..dar mat. Meine phone pe flashlight on kiya hua hai na."

Sidharth helped her in opening the gift...it was a wind chime..he switched on the lights on it and it glowed brightly...

he switched on the lights on it and it glowed brightly

"Acha toh iske liye apne lights band kardi thi."

"Hmm...kesa hai ye"

"Bohot khubsurat hai..colourful bhi aur iski lights on karte hain toh kitna pyara lagta hai. Mein na isse apni bedroom mein lagaungi."

Sidharth switched on the lights and started opening the next one...

"Mein kholun", Sana asked making a cute pout seeing Sid opening the gift.

"Ye wala mein hin kholtahun.", he brought a beautiful bright red chunri from the pack  making Sana gasp.

Sidharth dragged Sana through her hand upto the mirror and wrapped the chunri around her shoulder making her smile

Sidharth dragged Sana through her hand upto the mirror and wrapped the chunri around her shoulder making her smile. Only Sidharth knew how much he wanted to wrap it around her head...his Sana..his Cupcake with a bright red duppata on her head.. having his gifted chunri on her head...the imagination itself gives goosebumps to him....

"Kitni sundar chunri hai...dekh toh meri ye wali suit pe bhi jach raha hai ekdum.", Sana said breaking Sidharth's thought. Her smile made him smile again...

"Bappa", Sana smiled seeing her 18th birthday gift inside the half opened box...it was a small Ganpati murti. She immediately brought it out from box completely and put her head on the feet of the murti closing her eyes...