PART - 23

Shehnaaz came out of her thoughts when Nandini shaked her by her shoulder. She furiouslly wiped her tears from cheek only not to make Nandini sad.

Nandini has brought cotton candy to lit up Sana's gloomy mood but when she saw her crying, she got really tensed for her.

She didn't ask Shehnaaz anything nor forced her to say why she was sad. Nandini just let her cry..she gave her shoulder to her to cry and remove everything..she knows that whenever Sana will feel like telling her, she will tell.

When we cry, everyone comes to console us..to tell us not to cry.. to be strong..but sometimes we don't need any consolation..may be we don't want to show ourselves strong by not crying and keeping everything in the grave of heart which only makes thing worst... We just want someone to not ask us anything..to not tell us not to cry..to not tell us to be show up being strong... someone only to give a shoulder to cry heart out..to make us feel that may be we are not just strong enough but we can be better..to just be with us...be with us forever no matter what will happen......and Nandini gave that shoulder to Sana to cry silently till she wants.

Sidharth couldn't feel like sitting beside her seeing her crying helplessly. He came to his car seeing Nandini going towards her.

After dinner, when Nandini started discussing about Shukla Fashion House and it's employees and their shifting to their office, whatever gossips she heard from other staffs, the every single patience Shehnaaz was holding back broke. She broke down crying badly and told every thing to her...how she went to Sid's old cabin wrongly but found out him feeding some girl cupcakes..him again offering her for cupcakes and donuts..her harsh words for him... everything she felt from morning.. everything hurting her heart......

Although Nandini didn't find a way to console her or give a hope to her when she clearly knows the depth of her love for Sidharth but after saying everything Shehnaaz felt herself lighter than before. Nandini put Pokemon on laptop although she didn't like it but Shehnaaz does...for now nothing matters to her more than Sana's smile.

Shehnaaz atleast tried to smile to make Nandini happy. She knows they always used to argue over Pokemon and Doremon... because she likes Pokemon while for Nandu Doremon is best...but today she herself played Pokemon to make Sana happy..... Shehnaaz smiled thinking that atleast her fate didn't cheated her in this friendship.....

"Sun, ek kam karte hain. Sidharth sir ke cabin mein do char chuhe chod dete hain.", Nandini said after thinking a lot.

"Hayee..par kyun", Sana asked confusingly.

"Phir woh chuha unke cabin mein sare files ke chithre uda denge.", Nandini said laughing evily like any negative character from Indian saas bahu serials.
From last one hour she has given her version of '101 ways to trouble Sidharth', although Sana tried to make her understand that in this matter Sid has no mistake but according to Nandini, now, Sidharth is no more Sana's friend but he has become her new enemy...... And according to rule her friend's enemy is her own enemy..so she should try to trouble him...after all, it was her right, yaar....

"Aur tujhe lagta hai unhone important files ke digitization nahin kiya hoga...yaar, hum India ki no.2 Infosystem company mein kaam karte hain...tu bhi na kuch bhi sochti hai.", Sana said while Nandini just made a sad pout as her 99th idea also got flopped even before it's execution.

"Toh phir ek chuha Sidharth sir ke sar par aur do Aditya sir ke sar pe chod dete hain..apni baal(hair) ka toh unhone digitization nahin ki hogi na.", Nandini said thinking after sometime.

Sana just broke into a stomach hurting laughter. "Nandu! Tu bhi na ekdam pagal hai.", Sana said hugging Nandini trying to control her laugh.

"Achi baat hai pagal hun.. atleast hasi toh tu iss pagalpanti ke chakar mein.", Nandini said to herself while made a irritated face saying, "arre bhai bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahin raha."