PART - 45

"Pyaar karti hun mein Sidharth se", Ritika said breaking Sana's thought.

"Huh!", Sana asked but the way Ritika was looking towards Sidharth killed something within her.

"Ajj se nahin kafi saalon se pyaar karti hun mein Sidharth se.", Ritika said dreamily looking at Sidharth.

"Ohh", Sana said gulping the lump forming not knowing what more to say.

"Tum bhi karti ho na!"

"Ji kya", Sana asked being surprised by sudden question.

"Pyaar Sidharth se.", Ritika said glaring Sana.

"Mein..pya.. pyaar... Si.. Sidharth se..", Sana can hear her own heart beating like it will come out.

"Nahin", she almost whispered after licking her lower lip...How can she say like that she loves him when she herself don't know it clearly... actually she never dared to think like this clearly as always one fear stopped her from it.. ruining their beautiful friendship.....  What if he didn't love her...

She looked at Sidharth.. he was talking with Adi and Tushar Jiju... sometimes he laugh..his smile was contagious.. he rub his left eyebrow by his thumb.. sometimes he would punch Aditya on his stomach playfully.. maximum times his hand would automatically went to his hair setting them again and again...

"Mein Sidharth se bohot jyada pyaar karti hun..hum saath mein hain jabse Sidharth Mumbai aya hai.. school mein bohot ache dost the hum..phir jab mera alag college mein admission hua..tab jake mujhe ehsaas hua ke Sidharth mere liye sirf dost nahin hai..pyaar karti hun usse..sabse jyada..khud se bhi jyada", Ritika said.

Sana's eyes filled with some unknown tears..she gulped down the lump forming in her throat..and bite her lower lip in order to not cry.. while she looked at Sidharth who turned to her smiling slightly.. she felt her heart filling with happiness seeing him smiling..

Ritika paused for few minutes before starting again, "and good to hear that you don't love him....and I think you should never think about this..it will only lead to break your heart in to pieces.", She said smriking while Sana just turned towards her...her stomach crunched in the worst way listening Ritika.

Before she can say anything she looked at her smiling looking at someone and found Sidharth walking towards them with the glass of juice.

Sidharth forwarded the juice to Ritika who smiled at him.

"Thank you Sid, par tumhe Sana ke liye bhi lana chahiye tha na.", Ritika said.

"Sana, sorry, Sid bhul gaya sayad tumhare liye..tum yeh lo..mein dusra le lungi.", she said forwarding the glass to Sana while smirking at her.

"Nahin..", Sidharth screamed, " yeh tumhi piyo woh nahin piyegi."

"Kyun", Ritika's smirk grew while Sana's eyes filled with water.

"Kyunki yeh orange juice hai..aur madam ko woh pasand nahin bachpan se.. uske liye special mango juice banaya hai meine..", Sidharth said and pinched Sana's nose making her smile.

The maid came with two juice glasses handling to Sidharth. He forwarded one to Sana while sipping the other one.

Sana silently sipped the juice while so many thoughts kept running in her mind..she looked upward only to find Ritika glaring her making her uncomfortable.

Ritika saw Sidharth standing behind Sana's chair while typing something on his phone.

"Sid! Tumhe Ronit yaad hai..humare class mein tha", Ritika asked drawing his attention.