PART - 52

"Arrey, di aap betho yahan aram se..mein leke ati hun khana", Sana made Sunaina sit down opposite to Tushar and walked inside the kitchen to bring food.

Tushar smiled sweetly looking at Sunaina who made an angry face turned to other side. He made a puppy face looking at her while she tried hard not to smile or melt away so soon..but when he pouted his lips making like kissing her she couldn't help herself from blushing shyly... Tushar smiled slowly and forwarded his leg under the table tickling Sunaina's feet by his fingers making her go wide eyes and blush profusely.. but still keeping a stern face she kicked his feet making him make a sad pout. He did that again only to get kicked again.. before he can make more attempts his phone pinged and he got busy as he went through some important mail...

"Kya dhund rahi hai abb..sab toh leliya na..aur kya baki reh gaya abb", Sana asked seeing Nandini searching something in the fridge.

"Kuch nahin..mujhe bas nuttela khana tha yaar, mil nahin raha hai..tu chal mein leke ati hun", Nandini replied.

Sana came into the dining to find everyone already settled down started having their breakfast. There was two consecutive chairs empty beside Sunaina..one opposite to Sidharth and other to Aditya. Shehnaaz looked at Adi who was already smiling looking at her..it was so much unusual of him..from last night he was behaving weird. Sana smiled awkwardly and sat on the chair opposite to Sidharth. Nandini entered with the nuttela bottle and only sit was empty for her..which she didn't want to occupy but she has to..sit between Shehnaaz and Sunaina opposite to Adi.

Sunaina pouted sadly finding Tushar all lost in his phone..she smirked as she forwarded her leg and brushed his foot by her..then not getting any reaction she stumped her foot on him harshly in anger..but got surprised not getting any reaction from him.....

Aditya's eyes grew bigger feeling someone stumping his feet harshly..he took a deep breath not to shout on the one sitting opposite to him...

Sidharth looked at Sana who was busy in talking with his mother...he pouted not getting her attention... Before also she has came without giving his morning kiss to him and now she wasn't even looking at him for once...

Sidharth smirked mischievously as he forwarded his leg forwarded under the table and tried to find her foot..he caressed her foot by his once he found..and backed out immediately...

Nandini got surprised feeling someone caressing her feet under the table and felt like smack the head of that stupid jerk one opposite to her...

Aditya gritted his teeth glaring Nandini and to his surprise she was glaring him..his eyes softened but is not it he who should be angry on her due to the way she crushed his feet..yes, he was admitting that last night he has spoken rubbish to her but that doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants...

Before Sidharth forward his feet again he felt Aditya elbowing him.

"I think I like someone", Aditya wishpered to Sidharth who looked at him confusingly.

"Ek saal mein kitni ladkion ko like karta hai bey", he said annoyed.

"Arrey, naam toh sun le pehle", he said suppressing his smile.

"Shehnaaz..teri Shehnaaz..", Aditya wishpered making Sidharth's eyes come out of socket.

"What", Sidharth yelled but became quite seeing everyone looking at them.