PART - 47

"Ok, bye", Leona said side hugging Sidharth.

"Let me drop you", Sidharth said smiling at her. Leona is one of his friends from London..she has come Mumbai for some project work.

Sidharth closed his cabin door once both of them were outside his cabin. He walked in the corridor glancing at Shehnaaz's cubicle. He smiled finding her engulfed in a comfortable conversation with Tushar.

"Okay, Sidharth, you can go now..I will go myself.", Leona said standing infront of the elevator door.

"Bye", both hugged eachother and Leona went away.

Sidharth was walking back to his cabin when his eyes fell on Sana.. his heart stopped a bit seeing her crying.. a few minutes ago he has saw her talking with Tushar.. although he hadn't heard anything but her eyes sparkling like star but now she was crying...

He didn't know the reason.. whatever may be the reason but he can't let her cry.. she was so much precious for him to even cry..

"Cupcake", Sidharth called her..

"Kya huaa, hn..ro kyun rahi hai", he aksed walking towards her.

Sana and Tushar got startled by sudden appearance of Sidharth.

"Kya hua Jiju..yeh ro kyun rahi hai..kuch hua hai kya..aap log kya bateen kar rahe the", he asked but his voice chocked automatically. Sana and Tushar just sighed knowing that Sidharth didn't hear anything.

"Nahin..mein..mein kahan ro rahi thi", Sana said smiling and wiping her face.

"Jhut mat bol..thik hai", he said sternly.

"Yaar Sidharth, woh bas emotional hogayi thi mere dukhde sunke", Tushar said trying to handle the situation.

"Kya matlab", he aksed wiping her face carefully by the hanky..

"Arre yaar ek pati jiski biwi 5 months pregnant ho.. aur toh aur har raat ek baje kuch naya khane ka farmaish kare uska dukh har koi nahin samajh sakta.", Tushar said wiping his fake tear making Sidharth roll his eyes..

"Jiju mat bhulo ki woh meri behen bhi hai", he warned.

"Han toh mein kya darta hun..mein khud uske samne yeh boldun..", he smriked.

"Thik hai..mein call karta hun aap di ko hi boldo ki woh raat ke ek baje khane ki farmaish karke apko pareshan kardeti hai..", Sidharth said dialling on his phone.

"Aye.. aye.. meine kab bola mein pareshan horaha hun..Sana bola kya meine", he asked being freaked out.

"Nahin toh", Sana smiled seeing them like this.

"Aap toh ro rahe the na abhi", Sidharth asked smiling.

"Woh khusi ke anshun the pagal..tu nahin samjhega", he said making Sidharth and Sana broke into laughter..

"Tu na ese choti choti baat pe roya mat kar yaar..pata hai mein dar gaya tha ese dekh ke tujhe rota hua..", Sidharth said hugging Sana close to his heart once Tushar went to his floor.

"Hmm..", she just hummed while her mind replayed her conversation with Tushar again and again..

"Chal shopping pe chalte hain", Sidharth said.

"Arrey, par achanak se.. hum toh evening mein jane wale the na", she asked surprised.

"Han.. evening mein jane wale the par abb jaenge.. tera mood thik karna hai mujhe", he pinched her nose.

"Mera mood bilkul thik hai abb.", she made a face on him for pinching her nose and rubbed that..