PART - 48

Sidharth smiled observing the bright full moon in the night sky..while his hand caressed his own heart feeling her..

Suddenly he felt a pair of hand wrapping around his waist and heard the sweetest birthday wish..

"Happy birthday Sidharth..", he heard Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz.. off course, he didn't need to turn and see...her only touch is enough for him...her sweet voice is enough for him to recognise her..

"I love you, Donut.. I love you", he stiffened..and her hold some where loosened... Is he again hallucinating her...is he again dreaming her there... His own heart beat stopped hearing her saying him that she loves him even if she was only a dream of him.. a sweet dream.. a dream he used to see every night....

May be she said something more but he didn't heard anything.. nothing after those sweet love you..

He was just standing there trying to differentiate between the reality and the dream which seemed to be impossible when he saw her standing infront of him.... She was looking so beautiful..so beautiful that he forgot to blink...

His eyes roamed form her top to toe...she has a shawl around her upper body..may be she has wore the blue net saree he has gifted her..or most probably he was imagining her in that...he can hear her heart beat...he can hear his heart beat..but still it was just one of his sweet dreams...

His lips dried and throat chocked feeling her cupping his face in her small hands..he wondered if one day this dream of him will be real...

"I love you Sidharth..", he heard again...

His whole mind stopped working..he felt like his heart was going to stop beating..he can't decide if everything was happening in real or he was again hallucinating her...

He silently backed out and a sudden loss of warmth was felt when her hand slided down from his face...

He walked towards his bed and just laid down while his eyes concentrated on the celling..

He has saw her eyes glistening with tears..he heard soft muffles of sob...

His mind and heart were in a war..the reality and the dream were in a war..he himself felt like standing for a war..there is a conflict taking place within him.. something within him telling him to get up and hug Sana tightly till her sob substituted by some giggles, do it even if it was just a dream almost making fun of himself again infront of his eyes...while something within him constantly pestering him that she was here in his another dream..felt like almost real but not really...

He lost every battle when he heard a sharp but extremely low sob..he can even felt his heart beats sound more higher than that...it doesn't matter now if she was in his dream..it doesn't matter if he will make fun of himself by behaving like a mad..by thinking the same dream as reality again..

Shehnaaz's heart almost dropped to her stomach seeing him...he was almost looking like fighting with himself..she can't actually understand whatever is happening...is there any chance of her dreaming or most appropriately a nightmare hunting her...she slides down to floor sitting there unknowingly..

"Shhh..kya hua..ese kyun roh rahi hai", Sidharth aksed sitting beside her on the floor..her shawl was long gone..laying on the floor..he wrapped his arm around her bare waist cradling her into his lap..