PART - 37

Sidharth opened one of the cupboard making her gasp...

The cupboard was full with gifts wrapped in colourful gift wrappers...

"Ye sab..", Sana asked getting both surprised confused.

"Tere liye hain...", Sidharth said smiling.

"Mere liye..itna sara"

"Haan..teri haar birthday ke gifts hai. From your 7th birthday to your 24th one just gone few months ago... jisme mein nahin tha tere saath.. Par teri har saal birthday per mein tere liye gift lake rakhta tha..taki jab tujhe milun tab depaun.", Sidharth smiled while bringing the gifts from the cupboard. He started keeping them on floor one by one.

"Apko itna yakin tha ki hum zaroor milenge.", Sana asked being surprised.

Sidharth stopped in the midway and looked at her...her eyes have so many emotions.

Sidharth walked upto her and cupped her small face in his big warm hands and smiled looking at her.

"Tha yakeen tha...Apne pyar par tha..teri meri dosti pe tha..Apne kismat par yakeen tha..", Sid said directly looking at her eyes, "iss dil par yakeen tha joh hamesha kehta tha ki hum ek din zaroor milenge.", he said keeping her hand on his heart which was only beating for her... "Jab pareshan hojata tha ki kab milenge tab ye bolta tha ki sayad thodi der se milen par ek din hum milenge jaroor... Kyunki Cupcake Ko Donut se koi alag nahin karsakta...koi nahin.", he can't prevent himself from kissing her forehead..his lips lingered there for a quiet good times and his thumps kept caressing her soft cheeks....both have closed there eyes feeling every unsaid things between them..the announcement that every beats of there hearts trying to do.. feeling eachother.... filling the emptyness inside them created in these 15 years......

Sana always thought that she is the one who waited for him eagerly.. tried her hard to be with him.. found him.. every morning woke up with the wish to meet him and slept at night to atleast meet him at her dreams......but his waiting..his love for her..his hopes for meeting her is of another level.... He never suffered less than her in these 15 years... without her.. in only memory of her with a hope to meet her oneday......

"Yaar! Rothdu, jab dekho khud toh emotional hoti hai mujhe bhi kar rahi hai abhi", Sidharth whined while sitting on the floor in between the gifts.

"Abe beth na..ya phir nahin chahiye gifts tujhe", Sidharth dragged her hands making Sana sit on the floor near him.

"Pata nahin teri choice badalgayi ho iss bich aur mera gifts pasand aye bhi ye nahin tumhe", Sidharth said dramatically arranging them.

"Choice ka pata nahin..par aap joh bhi doge woh mere liye sabse jyada pyara aur kimti hai.", Sana hugged the gifts and made an angry face..how can he even thought of her not liking his gifts..these are the most priceless and dearest to her.. because they are from the person around whom her own world revolves...

"Thik hai dekhte hain..chal ye le teri 10th birthday gift.", Sidharth handed the biggest one to her.

"Khol", Sidharth ordered seeing her not opening the gift but just looking at it.

"Mujhe nahin chahiye.", Sana said making a cute pout.

"Kyun"

"Aapne promise kiya tha Mumbai atte waqt ke aap mere birthday pe aoge milne.. par aap nahin aye..Mene pura din apka wait kiya...Kyun nahin aye mujhse milne", Sana almost cried.

"Cupcake! Mein..mein kese ata yaar.. mujhe yaad tha..mein ana chahta tha.. par Papa busy the. Mene bhi pura din kuch nahin khaya. Bohot dino tak papa se baat bhi nahin kiya tha..par. Sorry", he engulfed her in a hug... Sidharth and family had left Punjab just two months before Sana's 10th birthday..even Sidharth has promised her to visit on her birthday but everything changes after coming to Mumbai. His father got busy in business... He still remembered how he insisted to visit her on that day..even he has prepared himself a week before her birthday.. planned to spend atleast a good week with his Cupcake..but it didn't happen. He stubbornly remained hungry whole day, didn't talk with anyone, just whole day sat in his room and cried. From next year he almost understood that he can't go and meet her... until he got independent...he can't trouble his father who was spending his day nights working hard to give a luxurious life to them... He just kept waiting for the day to go by himself to meet her but when he reached there he didn't find her...she has already left.