PART - 35

The door opened wide by one of the servant... Sana's eyes filled with tears seeing his mother sitting on the sofa of the hall. Sidharth's mother looked upward towards the door only to find her son with a heavenly beautiful girl...her those hazel eyes were something special..very much similar to someone nearest to her heart, she wondered who must be she....

Sidharth squeezed Sana's hand giving her strength and took her towards his mother. Sana joined her hand gesturing namastey and bend down to touch her feet while two drops of tears fell on Deepti ji's (Sidharth's mother name Deepti Shukla) feet making her startled.

"Arre arre bacha! Roh kyun rahi ho.", she picked up Sana and next moment engulfed her in a motherly hug...

"Amma!", Sana cried on her shoulder...this was the thing for which she has craved in these 15 years...a motherly hug..a mother's shoulder to cry...

"Huh!", Deepti ji got confused because there is only one person who used to call her Amma, her Princess, their Sana, an unique name she gave her.. amma means auntie and mumma.... But kept patting her back.

"Mujhe pehchano mein kaun hun", Sana asked coming out her hugs and started wiping her face which was completely filled with her tears..thank God she has used waterproof make ups otherwise her amma should have thought of her a zombie...

"Umhuu.. Cupcake", Sidharth said seeing Shehnaaz wiping her tears from her face in the most incautious way. He took out his hanky and started to wipe her face carefully... And this made Deepti ji's eyes came out of her socket...her son doing something like this is the most unexpected thing for her. It was different case if it was for her or her daughters but... And finally one word stuck to her brain... Cupcake... Sidharth's Cupcake... Sana.. their Princess...

"Sana bacha", sidharth's mother said while her eyes got filled..Sana looked towards Sidharth then again towards Deepti ji....she still remembered her..she recognised her...

It is not less than an achievement for her that her Amma still remembered her...the day she met her she found her mother in her..the motherly love she has lost..... Sometimes, she felt proud of herself that God has gifted her with two mothers..like Krishna Bhagwan... She is lucky who got both Devaki maa and Yashoda maa....but unlucky enough to be away from both of them for a long time.. although she can't get her own mother back but Deepti ji, she got her Amma back......

Deepti ji immediately hugged Sana and both shredded happy tears....15 years is indeed a long time.......

"Yaar mom, aap ne kese pehchana? Mene toh nahin bataya tha naam..", Sidharth whined fakely seeing both mother daughter getting busy with eachother and crying their heart out..

"Jis tarah se tu iske anshoo poch raha tha..aur toh aur tune usse Cupcake bulaya toh mujhe pata chala... Par meri bachi ki ankhen toh bilkul wasi hi hai...masum si..", Deepti ji said ruffling Sana's hair lovingly.

"Haina...Mene bhi iske ankhon se pehchana tha.", Sidharth said smiling.

"Par tum dono mile kahan ek dusre se.", Deepti ji asked.

"Office mein..Sana humari Shukla Infosystem mein junior programmer ke post pe hai. Abhi 2 months pehle hi join kiya hai."

"Kya!! Hamari bachi 2 mahino se yahan hai Mumbai mein..hamari khudki company mein..aur tu mujhe abhi bata raha hai.. pehle nahin lasakta tha milane.", Sidharth's mother scolded him.

"Arre! Par mujhe pata thodi na tha ki ye hamari Sana hai. Aur aap na isse danto.. mujhe toh doubt tha par isse pata hoke bhi batane mein ek mahine lag gayee. Woh toh achua ki mein iske ghar gaya tab jake hamari bachpan ke tashveer dekh ke mein sure hua ki ye meri Cupcake hai.", Sidharth complained like they used to do in childhood while Sana looked at the angry Deepti with a cute pout.