PART - 40

Please read after story and give your suggestions....

Sidharth halted the car outside Sana's appartment and looked at her sleeping figure.. his heart never allowed him to break her beauty sleep and next second she was in his arm....

"Ummh..donut...ice cream khayen", Shehnaaz murmured in her sleep but next moment snuggled towards the warm she was getting...

Sidharth smiled seeing her rubbing her face on his shirt at place of heart where it rested with some frown lines on her forehead and a cute pouted lips...he just sat on her seat with her on lap and patted her hair lightly making those frown lines disappear gradually...still she was the same kumbhakarni, he smiled at her. He picked up her heels on his hand with her sleeping figure and walked towards her home.

Nandini got up from the sofa and walked upto the door hearing the bell. Her eyes grew but she smiled seeing a sleeping Shehnaaz in Sidharth's arm who was smiling awkwardly.

"Ummh.. actually she slept and..", Sidharth was cut inbetween by Nandini.

"And you tried to make her wake up but she is just a kumbhakarni", Nandini laughed and he walked towards Sana's room.

"Mujhe pata hai Sana ko neend se utahana is almost impossible. So I didn't even try.", Sidharth placed Shehnaaz on the bed very softly...

"Sayad isliye usse yahan tak lane ke liye energy the apme...warna wo sab usse uthaneke liye hi khatam hojati par woh nahi uthti" Nandini said going out of the room when she saw Sidharth patting Sana's head when she stirred on her sleep due to so much movement.

"Aap coffee loge", Nandini asked hesitantly seeing Sidharth coming out of Sana's room. Still she wasn't that free with Sidharth like she was with Aditya..why the hell she was even thinking of him...

"No...no.. mein bas ghar jaraha hun.. door mat lock karna.. woh kuch saman hei gadi mein..", Sidharth said going out of the house. In next five minutes Sidharth entered with his hands full of gifts and went away arranging all them in Sana's room.

Sidharth looked at his phone screen confusingly. He was busy in setting his hair...it was almost 10:30 am... soon Aditya will join him and along with Sana and Nandini they have planned for a day out...to the amusement park. At first he wanted somewhere romantic lunch date or movie plan but what can he expect from his Cupcake....and that to more she dragged Nandini and then Aditya was also included by ownself. But he was happy...he knew his Cupcake will be happiest and enjoy the most there...a lunch date or movie plan can wait.... atleast for few months more untill he confessed about his feelings to her...untill he got to know what was on her heart for him, for her Donut.....

He sighed a deep breath before receiving the call from his secretary..he only prayed for not any last minute urgent work. He can't break not only the heart of his Cupcake but also the other two childish friend... Aditya's excitement to visit places like this was not new for him..from last 15 years he has seen him growing up infront of him but only from body....still there was a 10 years excited child inside him who just need an exposure...his excitement was on peak although he was the one who feared every single ride and screamed on top of his lungs whenever go for one....and about Nandini, he still can't forget her scream on the phone when Sana called her to ask about the visit...he almost fell from sofa hearing her girly scream...

"Good morning sir", he heard a nervous and worried voice from the other end and he knew the conversation will end up breaking his hope along with three more.

He wished back and sighed when he heard him saying that the Mr. Singhania wants the meeting to be held tomorrow.

"Why you got agree to him, yaar... It's Sunday.", he whined and sat on the bed.