PART - 14

"Shehnaaz let's go with me. Don't get afraid. Infact, Sidharth will become happy that we have young talent like you.", Sibani tried to make Shehnaaz understand to go with her inside Sidharth's cabin.

"Mam, please, you go first...and if he will ask for me then I will definitely go. But please you go first...it is better.", Shehnaaz said. They were standing infront of Sidharth's cabin but Shehnaaz doesn't have courage to go inside... Her heart was beating fast... Her palms and feets were becoming sweaty...she was literally shivering.

Finally, Sibani went inside after knocking the door.

"I have a good news for you, sir.", Sibani said smilingly entering into the cabin.

Sidharth was very much stressed. Last night he almost worked untill 1 and from morning he was trying his hard... But he can't find the solution... He didn't observed the person came inside his cabin untill he heard Sibani.

"For now, nothing can be a good news except it's solution.", he said pointing towards his pc.

"Then it's definitely a good news for you now.", Sibani said handling the laptop to Sidharth.
Sidharth looked towards her with wide eyes and then looked at laptop.

"Woo..how did you do this?", Sidharth almost shouted due to happiness checking the program twice.

"Meine nahin kiya ye", Sibani took the seat infront of him.

"Then..", Sidharth was confused. Sibani is one of talented Programmer and if she hasn't done it then who...

"The new programmer joined yesterday. Shehnaaz Gill...I must say, she is just genius.", Sibani said.

Sidharth's heart skipped a beat on the name... Shehnaaz...his Cupcake... Someone else prassing her infront of him... He felt proud of her... She is the one who saved him...his company from a big crisis...

"Why don't you bring her here...I mean...I want to know, how she did it.", Sidharth said with an ear to ear grin. He simply can't hide his smile. Not only because his problem got solved but it was solved by the person he loves the most...his Cupcake...his bff...

"I already asked her... But she is too naive yaar...she even told me not to say her name... "

"Why", Sidharth frowned on cutting Sibani in between her talk.

"Because she is a junior and she wasn't assigned to do it. And may be you will not like it. Agar tumhe milna hoga usse tabhi mein usse bulaon.", Sibani said smiling.

Is she really thinking like this about me that I will not appreciate her work only because she wasn't assigned to do, didn't she know me... or she didn't recognise me... After all I am her bff...her Donut...does she forget me???, Sidharth felt like his breath chocking at his throat. 

"It's her second day here na... that's why, she is nervous. She is standing outside. I am calling her.", Sibani said breaking his thoughts. Sidharth only nodded his head with a small smile.

"Shehnaaz now you have to come. Khud Sidharth sir ne bulaya hai.", Sibani said to Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz went inside his cabin after praying to God in her mind.

She can't forget me... how can she, Sidharth was struggling between his heart and brain when his cabin door opened. He looked towards the door finding Shehnaaz standing there doing her favourite work... looking at floor. He looked towards floor to find anything interesting there.

"Sir, this is Shehnaaz. I must say she is damn talented.", Sibani is experienced. In these two days she was very much impressed by her.

"Take a seat.", Sidharth said to both the ladies.