PART - 31

Sidharth and Shehnaaz didn't realise when the sun went away..the stars spread out through the dark sky making it look heavenly beautiful. They sat their silently. No one of them speak..no one needed to speak..that silence gave peace... They didn't feel like breaking that silence with unnecessary words..but Sidharth kept observing every single features of her face..the moment of her eyelids.. every single time how she blink her eyes..the way her lips curving to smile time to time..her rosy cheeks getting red when she found him staring at her by corner of her eyes....he even observed the way she was taking breath.......

The silence between them broke with a growling sound making both of them startle. Sidharth looked towards Shehnaaz while Shehnaaz looked at him making her eyes big. Again another growl...grrhh... Shehnaaz closed her eyes and looked downward in embracement while Sidharth finally understand the source of that sound.. Shehnaaz's stomach growling due to hunger... Shehnaaz just bit her lower lips while Sidharth broke into a loud laughter.

"Chalo..kuch khana khate hain. Aur bhuk lag rahi thi toh bolna tha na, baby.", Sidharth said casually and pinched Sana's nose. But his calling her baby made her heart skip a beat..he used to call her baby when they were actually baby..but now, a shy smile spread on her lips..

"Woh..woh awaz meri nehin thi.", Sana said rubbing her nose and making a cute pout.

"Acha! Phir mere pet mein se ayi nahin..matlab kissi aur ka tha. Toh tujhe toh bhuk lagi nahin hogi abb. Hum Baad mein jate hain. Abhi aur thodi der bethte hain yahan.", Sidharth said knowing that still she was saying this. He smiled inwardly seeing her making a sad face.

"Umm...chalo mujhe bhuk lagi hai.", Sana said getting up after few minutes when hunger forced her to do so.
"Per woh awaz mere pet se nahin ho rahi thi.", she said when both of them started to walk towards the car but the next moment her own tummy betrayed her making the sound again but this time a little louder than before.

"Han..han.zaroor.", Sidharth said sarcastically and bite his own inner cheeks to control from breaking in to a laughter.....While Sana murmured every single gali to her tummy for betraying her at the end moment.

"Ice cream..ice cream.", Sana said or demanded like a small child. She didn't mind a little to show the little child inside her infront of Sidharth..there were only few people in her life infront of whom she can be child, impulsive, stubborn and do whatever her heart wants to and Sidharth is one of them excepting her father and Raj bhai.

"But baby, you will catch cold. Abhi hum log itne time se beach mein hi bethe thai..thandi hawa main. Abhi ice cream khaiegi toh shardi lag jaegi na.", Sidharth said caressing her cheeks..he tried to make her understand like he was talking with a 3  years old baby..the sana, his own Barbie, he met her for first time.

"Uhmmm...please na bas ek..ek.", she whined showing her one finger. She tried to make as possible as puppy face to melt him down and it was impossible that Sana was making her best puppy face and Sidharth will not melt.

"Ok, par no ice cream and cold drinks for next two weeks.", Sidharth asked sternly.

"2 weeks..no..no.. 3days.", Sana whined like a child trying to bargain with him.

"No..1 week and final. Otherwise no ice cream.", Sidharth said showing big eyes to her trying to frighten her.

"Ok..chalo.", Sana said making a cute pout like always.

"Ok..bye. Mein ja..jarahi hun..hmm bye.", Sana said removing her seat belt. Sidharth has parked his car a little dark place few feet away from her appartment gate. After spending almost whole day with her still he didn't want to leave her for a single minute. But she has to..she has to go..

"Umm.. Sana..", Sidharth asked when Sana was going to open the car door.

"Hmm?", Sana asked turning towards him.

"Wo..nahin..kuch nahin. Umm..bye.", Sidharth fumbled scratching his own nape. He wanted her not to leave him..but time is almost 10..they have roamed through the beach for whole evening..and now she has to go.

Sana smiled and got out of the car. She kept standing there as Sidharth didn't started his car.

Sidharth started the car after a while but stopped after just a few inches away. Suddenly Sidharth opened his dashboard to find any chocolate and smiled finding one there. He gestured towards Sana to come to his side. Sana frowned her eyebrows while walking upto the driver door for Sidharth.

"Chocolate.", he said smilingly forwarding it towards her.

"Arre..ye dene ke liye app phirse ruke.", Sana said being amused the way he suddenly stopped car to give her this chocolate only.

"Nahin.", Sidharth said making Sana looked at him surprisingly.

"Phir?"

Sidharth didn't answered her but unbuckled his seat belt and peeked out through the window leaning towards her. He smiling kept his hand on her cheek and her heart started beating fast due to there proximity..his face so close to her...some butterflies started dancing inside her stomach coming from nowhere..

"Issliye bhi..", he said and leaned towards her and gave a quick kiss on her soft cheek.

"Good night baby!", he said giving another kiss on her forehead lovingly and lingering his lips there for few seconds longer while Sana just closed her eyes feeling content.

Sidharth just sat on his seat properly and drove away from there leaving Sana stand there like a statue..her whole cheeks were getting deeper red shade with time while the smile on her lips growing up slowly along with her heart beating faster and faster. She even didn't know for how much time she kept standing there caressing her own cheek on which he has kissed...he kissed her..he kissed on her cheek..on her forehead.....she started jumping around when this got registered on her mind....her Sidharth..her Donut kissed her..his Cupcake......

She was just wishing to stop that moment when his lips touching her forehead for eternity....
While he was just wanting not to remove his lips from her forehead..may be her forehead destined to only be touched by them..his lips......may be his lips belonged to be there..on her forehead............his lips and her forehead were made for eachother....were destined to be........

Main toh tere rang mein rang chuka hoon..
Bas tera ban chuka hoon..
Mera mujhme kuch nahin..
Sab tera....
Main toh tere dhang mein dhal chuki hoon..
Bas teri ban chuki hoon..
Mera mujhme kuch nahin..
Sab tera.... Sab tera....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How is the update??

Sorry, mein bohot late hun..kafi dino se busy thi toh update nahin kar payi par Abhi se har hafte atleast do update dene ki koshish karungi.. pata hai, ek baar ese story band hojaye toh interest chala jata hai..kyunki writer hone ke saath mein ek reader bhi hun... Mein issiliye koi cliff hanger scene mein nahin choda tha..aur ajj ka update bhi chota hai.. but I am promising I will try my best to be regular.... please vote ... Last 2-3 parts mein votes Kam hain...par views hain..toh silent readers please vote kardo..

Please press the star button below to vote for it and give inline comments and recommend this story to others and please give a shout out if you can....

Thank you for reading
Chandni