PART - 22

"I hate Donut...I just hate Donut...", Shehnaaz said in a very broken choking voice...now she made an attempt to hurt him to the extent she was hurt...she wants her words to pierce his heart..to make his ears bleed..to make his eyes wet but she knows nothing is going to happen because she doesn't matter to him now...her choice..her likes..her dislikes don't matter to him..she is just a mere employee for him..a mere employee between thousands...

She went away banging the door hard unaware to the fact that her words really pierced his heart..made his ears bleed..made his eyes wet.............. because she matters to him..her every single likes and dislikes matters to him.....she was..is..and will remain his forever.....his Cupcake..his bestfriend.. his life..his happiness..his damn everything..........

That night tears never stopped flowing from both's eyes... Shehnaaz felt guiltiness consuming her. Although she said those words to hurt him when she knows that it will never happen because he didn't recognise who she is...but she was angry on herself for saying those words...how can she say...how can those dreadful words slipped her tongue for her bestfriend..her Sid..her Donut........ And for Sidharth his whole world collapsed hearing those words.. she can get angry on him..can beat him..can do with him whatever she wants.. because she has that right..but she doesn't have the right to hate him..she can't..she never can.. although if she hasn't recognised him..may she didn't know him till but how can she say that she hate her Donut...he wondered how can those dreadful words slipped for him from her tongue..his bestfriend..his Sana..his Cupcake.........

After that encounter Sid went out for an emergency meeting, only his body was present at the meeting hall..his heart..his soul was somewhere else and after that he left for his home....now he can't face her...he simply didn't have that courage to see hate for him in those hazel eyes in which he used to see only love and adoration......

During the whole meeting Aditya noticed Sidharth. Even everyone noticed him absent minded which was an exception to see but no one other than Aditya noticed the sadness behind his eyes..the tears he was trying hard to control. He decided to ask him after meeting but Sidharth left after it immediately leaving him puzzled.

Shehnaaz's state was more devastated than a broken glass after her meeting with Sidharth. She thought may she will get relief after taking out her anger on him but it back fired her when she saw him coming out of his cabin after sometimes of her coming. He didn't dared to look at her for once..his eyes were watery..lips was drawn down. She started self loathing herself for hurting him. Her heart sank to her stomach when she didn't see him coming back to his cabin that day.

After office Nandini observed Shehnaaz not like usual herself. She got busy in her work for the whole day that she forgot about her. She started cursing herself for not observing her earlier.

While returning back to home Nandini suggested to sat for sometime near the beach. She knew Shehnaaz needs some fresh air..some time to think about the things whatever making her restless. Shehnaaz sat on one of the rock looking towards the blue sea infront of her while Nandini went to bring some food which can lit up her mood.

Although Sidharth left office early and reasoned that he was not feeling well to his mother still when the office off time came he became restless and finally landed a little away from his office waiting for Shehnaaz to left. As usual he followed her cab and reached to the beach side. Although he knew it was a little dangerous but he can't stop himself from going towards her. Before leaving home when his mother checked him if he was well or not, she found he was slightly hot..his body temperature was slightly high than normal. When she can't stop him from going out as he gave an excuse of something very urgent, she made him wear his sweat shirt not a normal t-shirt so that he can save himself from cold wind outside. At that time Sidharth threw tantrums to his mother for making him wear that but now he found that it is going to help him but in a different manner. He covered his head with the cap of his sweat shirt and sat on another stone a little away from Shehnaaz.