PART - 33

Sidharth went out of the hall and directly went to his cabin. He didn't have any meetings. He knew that if he had stayed there a little longer then he would say something which he didn't mean but would have spoken in anger. So it was better to left from there before it goes out of his hand.

Shehnaaz rubbed her face with her hands to wipe her tears when another fresh layer of it took the place.

"Pagal hun mein bhi. Kya zaroorat thi Rohan se abhi baat karne ki...pehle se hi Sid ko wo pasand nahin tha. Par mujhe laga bachpan ki baat thi.. Abhi bhi thodi na usse utna napasand hoga wo. Par abhi kya karun mein..kitna gussa hogaya. Chal Sana teyar hoja unhe manane ko. Par bachpan mein bas ek chocolate aur uske cheeks pe kiss karne se hi man jata tha. Pata nahin abhi usise manenge ya nahin. Oye teri! Wo manenge ki nahin ye toh nahin pata par mein abb kese kiss karungi...nahin..nahin.. mujhse nahi hoga. Aur ek baar toh mujhse 10 sit-ups bhi karwayethe...Abhi bhi wo karne ko bole toh. Woh phir bhi karlungi par kiss... hayyeee..tu toh gayi Sana.", Sana murmured to herself slapping her own forehead and went to her cubicle.

Shehnaaz  was determined that she will do anything and everything to gain his forgiveness...if he is Sidharth, than she is also his Shehnaaz...if he is willing to be angry on her then she will be melt him to forgive her...atlast she is his Cupcake..he can't be angry on her for a long time, already she has this advantage..now only few more affords needed.

Sidharth has already told his secretary to not allow anyone inside his cabin. When he denied to allow Shehnaaz to go inside Sana got sad. She thought of pacifying him but now what will she do when she even can't talk to him. Sidharth got busy with his files and laptop while Shehnaaz kept thinking 101 ways to coax Sidharth.

Sidharth was working on his laptop when his secretary entered to his cabin taking his permission with his coffee he has ordered few minutes ago. Vinay, his secretary gave the coffee along with a file needed to be checked given by Nandini.

Sidharth opened the file to know what is so important now when a paper fell from it. He took the paper from the floor and the next moment his lips curved in to a broad smile. A big sorry written on the paper with a donut picture at the place of first 'O' and a cupcake drawing at the place of second 'O' and on the other side of paper it was a teddy bear drawing with a crying face...the horrible drawing made it clear for him that it was made by Shehnaaz..his Cupcake. Still it was hard for her to clear even kindergarten drawing exam with her this extraordinary drawing skill...but still she dared to pacify his anger by her horrible drawings...what would have gone wrong if she has given a simple sorry card with a simple 'sorry' written on it..why she needed to spoil it by her drawings.....but about whom he was taking...she was great Shehnaaz..she can't do anything it simple way......but it was also true that her this drawings brought the lost smile on his lips.....

Sidharth opened the curtains slightly only to find her looking towards his cabin time to time. Her forehead has worry lines while her lips has a sad pout. In every two seconds she was looking towards his cabin door like waiting for some one to come from there at anytime. He saw her then going towards Vinay and taking to him for sometime and then returning to her seat with a fallen face and again looking towards his door. It didn't take time for him to understand that Vinay was also in this to some extent.

He has totally lost his anger. He knew she didn't have fault in forgiving someone for breaking her pencil that too 21years ago at a age of 3...but he reacted badly due his impulsive nature..but he also wants to see what more she will do to pacify his anger which has already vanished in air.