PART - 5

I collided with a wall, oh sorry!...that was Sidharth...

"Agar abhi mein tumhe nahin kinchta toh tum age glass door se takra jati. Chalte wakt ankhen bhi khuli rakhni pardi hai.", his voice broke my thoughts. He was saying all these while rubbing my nose. At that time, I realised how close we are... He was holding my left hand by his right one through which he has pulled me and rubbing my nose by his left hand. My right hand was resting on his chest just above his heart and our this proximity increases my heartbeat. Still I dared to shift my right hand little lower towards his heart position without letting get noticed by him to only know that if our hearts beating in synchronised manner or not. And that time I realised his heart is also beating fast like me to my surprise...but why? Did he get to know me? No, no, how could it be possible...never, may be... But all in these few seconds I didn't dare to look upward towards his face...and thanks that he has grown up well in these 15years, I mean grooooown up weeeeelllll...much than required but that height here helps me...
Then he put his finger below my chin trying to raise my face upward. No,no,no...you can't look at his face, my mind said. Just look once towards him, my heart suggested.

But I clenched my eyes tightly and clutched his shirt in my fist, may be out of reflex or due to my fear of getting lost by looking direct to his deep black orbs.

"Take care of yourself... If not for your own self then for ME.", he whispered near my ear emphasising on the word 'me' more. Even I can feel his hot breaths on my earlobe and that make me shiver under his raspy voice. My breath started to become uneven, I tried to control it but all in vein...

After a few seconds, I felt that warmth getting vanish from my hand, face...my body... Suddenly, I opened my eyes to find no one there. It took a few minutes for me to catch my breath again... My eyes roamed everywhere near me to find him or anybody. But thank God that was a secluded place way to washroom and no one is there... I opened the glass door to which I was going to collided a few minutes ago and a smile came to my face thinking about all the things happened...

"Kahan thi itni der se?", an angry Nandini bombarded me with question and somewhere I was also expecting this as I have took almost half an hour...all thanks to the incident happened in way and more I took to compose myself from that sweet moments...

"Bas wo...", I was thinking what to answer her and I got call from Raj bhai, my saviour.

"Chal niche, bhai agaye hain.", I said to Nandini and both of us made our way. But for last time I glanced towards the glass door from where I was feeling like being seen by someone.
---------------------------------------------------------
Third person's pov

"Kese gaya dono ka interview?", Raj asked to both while driving back to hotel. Sana was quite and lost somewhere which is total opposite to her nature and Nandini was also lost but seems to be angry. Raj has already prepared himself to listen the most nonsense talk from these two chatter box but here both were quite.

"Acha tha.", Both replied in unison but Sana with a smile and Nandini also with a smile but trying to control her anger.

"Oye, tu wahan pe kisiko marke to nahin agayi...pura chehra laal pila hua pada hai tera.", Raj asked eyeing towards Nandini while driving.
It's all when Sana noticed the great anger of Nandini. "Hayee, mene to abhi tak ye notice hin nahi Kiya, par ye gussa hai kispe", Sana thought.

"Kuch nahin hua bhai, bas wo...Neha di, han Neha di se baat kar rahi thi aur Arjun phone le gaya aur hamara jhagda hogya.", Nandini said after thinking something.

"To tu hamesha Arjun se ladti kyun hai, chota bhai hai wo tera, usse pyar se bhi to baat kar sakti thi na.", Sana replied instantly.

"Huh, yahan mein bada bhai hun aur meri aaj tak tum dono ne kabhi izzat nahin kari aur wo to phir bhi chota hai...", Raj sighed and earned glare from both the girls. "Wo sab to chalta rahega, aaj chalo tumhe kahin bahar lunch pe le chalta hun.", Raj said before the matter going out of his hand.