PART - 7

Sidharth Shukla was laying on his bed. He was smiling and his hands were under his head. He smiled thinking about the things happened today. Sleep was away from his eyes... Her beautiful cute face was coming infront of his eyes... again and again....and again....

A few days ago

Sidharth was in his cabin searching for some particular file in his table drawer. He took out all the files from it to find that particular one but suddenly a photo fell from one of the book that was kept there. He picked up the photo and in these he just forgot what he was searching a moment ago... because the photo held that captivating power. He roamed his hand through the photo with a smile in his face.

"Phirse kab milenge hum, pata hai kitna wait kar raha hun mein tumse milne ke liye.", he talked with the photo. It was a photo of him with his bestfriend, his bff, his cupcake, Sana. They have clicked it on Sana's 5th birthday. She was wearing a yellow colour frock which he has choosen when both have gone to shopping with his mother.

He kept that photo in its place and started working on his laptop. Suddenly, an over excited Aditya came in to his cabin with a smile on his face.

"Sid, wo jo ladki ko tu dhund raha hai last two years se Punjab mein, kya naam hai uska?", Aditya asked him even without greeting him a good morning. Sid looked at him with a frown in his face that why suddenly Aditya getting interest in her name.

"Yaar baata jaldi, teri cupcake ka real name kya hai? Phir sayad mein koi good news dedun tujhe.", Aditya made him little suspicious about the situation.

"Shehnaaz Gill. Ab jaldi baata baat kya hai", Sid's tone reflected an urgency.

"Date of birth yaad hai", Aditya asked rising an eyebrow.

"27th January 1996", how can he forget, he thinks to himself. Even now also every year he used to go to mandir and keep a gift for her on her birthday.

"Agar mein kahun ki same day mein do do Shehnaaz Gill ki birth hona thodi impossible...nahin hai...han, possible hosakta hai, phir bhi.", Aditya himself was confused if she was the same girl Sid searching for or not.

"Kya???", Sid simply didn't understood from where he got to know about a girl of same name and date of birth as his cupcake.
Aditya kept his laptop infront of sid, showing him something. Sidharth's eyes widened with shock...

"Ye application hai uski Junior Programmer ki post ke liye humare company mein. Do you think she can be that girl?", Aditya asked. Still Sidharth was in shock. In last two years he made his every possible attempts to search for her, he visited to Mohali twice but never found any clue about her and here she herself has applied in his company.

"But if she has applied then she knew about you. Then why doesn't she made an attempt to talk to you directly or she has forgotten you?", Aditya said every possible situation can happened.

Sidharth's heart sank to his stomach...did she really forget him??? A small tear drop started forming in corner of his eye.

Aditya observed his face and regretted for talking this, "yaar, wo bas 9yrs. ki thi jab tum dono alag ho gaye the aur 15yrs ho chuke hai iss bich. Ya phir esa bhi ho sakta hai ki usse lagta ho ki tu bhulgaya hoga usse.", Aditya tried his best to make him understand.

"Mein iss 15 saal mein har din usse yaad kiya hai aur wo bhi mujhe bhuli nahin hogi, usne promise kiya tha...hum hamesha bestfriend rahenge. Sayad recognise nahin Kiya hoga usne ki mein hin uski Donut hun.", Sidharth said to Aditya along with to his heart also...

"Wese agar ye teri cupcake hai toh phir Friday ko hai interview...tu soch kya karega agge? Par ye Donut-Cupcake ajib naam nahin rakhte the tum dono...bakery ke shop kholna tha dono ko ya phir bhukad the dono bachpan mein", Aditya laughed loudly making the situation light. He went outside to his work after sending that CV to sidharth.