♥️Twenty One♥️

Taeyong and the rest of Nct were in the office, still waiting for news about the other day. The person who was sent to keep an eye on Mr. Oh has not come back. Early Taeyong decided to take Yuta's word and contact Mr.Oh, and see what he knew. Although he did describe someone close to Minho, the only thing he got right was the blue hair, but anyone could have that hair. Kun had blue hair, so it's pretty common. Mark sat at the other end and stared at the doors waiting for them to open. He felt like it did not take days to come back with information. Finally the door bursted open, showing the male they have been expecting covered in bruises and his jacket barley hang on. Most of them stood up in shock as he walked into the room. "Where have you-"

"Yangyang are you okay!" Ten made his way to the hurt boy and help him sit down.

Taeyong gave Yangyang a few seconds to settle down to ask him the questions he needed answers to. "What took you so long, and what did you find out?"

"He's dead!" Yangyang blurted out, quickly regretting it since he did not make himself clear. Taeyong and Mark almost freaked out when they heard that. "Sorry, I mean Mr.Oh is dead. He ran to the street that had cars passing. He was hit and died in the spot. Mr. Oh did ask about a boy, but CB quickly changed the subject. CB took the money and I was spotted by some of his men." He stopped talking to take a breath before going on. "They chase me for a good while. As for the bruises I did get into a fight. I'm sorry I didn't get much, but that loser was making it to obvious that I was up there."

"Don't call him names when he's dead," Kun butted in.

"Kind of deserves it."

Mark sighed " So nothing valuable."

"Well...he's the tea. The guy who Oh was talking about is supposedly named Lee Know, and Mr.Oh did mention seeing him associate with us. Plus he has LEE in his name." Yangyang began to ramble.

"So I was right." Yuta jumped out of his seat. They all stared at him with different reactions. "Thank you very much. Mister Leader, I will now take my raise."

"Sit down!" (Don't tell me what to be!) Taeyong ordered him. "We're just 80% sure now."

"So what's next?" Mark asked.

"I have no idea right now. One of you is capable enough to come up with one. I mean there's 22 of you." Taeyong then proceeded to dismiss all of them, and made sure Yangyang's wounds were tended to. 'What now?' Was all that went through his head. He felt like he could not keep up the story that Minho ran away with his lover. His mother even ask for prove of the two. Which was easy since he just need to send a picture of the two and say they were in Greece.

He recieved a call right away after sending the picture

He recieved a call right away after sending the picture. The conversation was just Taeyong and Mark improvising.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
(This is how the call went and this is how to tell who is who.Taeyong, Mark, and Mother)