♦Eight♦

"Kim Doyoung, where are my children?" The woman spoke through the phone that was on speaker phone. Doyoung looked around for one of the members to help him out, but they looked away acting as if they did not see the struggling boy. The woman had been calling all three phones of Lee brothers waiting for one of them to answer. Finally after five hours of the different ring tones ringing, Doyoung picked up Mark's phone. Now he realized he did not thing to over and did not know what to say. "Doyoung, answer me. I have been trying to call all three of them and no one will answer. Did something happen?"

Doyoung cleared his throat. "Um, they are... alright. Taeyong is passed out, because he is sick and probably won't wakeup until tomorrow. As for Mark he is on a date." He was lying to the mother of his friends. Doyoung didn't want to tell a mother that two of her son's were both shot, and the boyfriend of one. How was that supposed to come out of his mouth naturally. 'Oh they were both shot, along with Mark's boyfriend.'

"Okay, and my Minho?" The woman asked. Doyoung's throat felt as of it was tightening and his eyes began to blur. What was he supposed to say!

In a panic Jungwoo ran to Doyoung and took the phone. "Good evening Mrs. Lee. Sorry Doyoung isn't feeling well, he just ran to the bathroom. I'm Jungwoo." Jungwoo made an excuse for Doyoung not to talk anymore. Johnny grabbed Doyoung and lead him to another room to calm down. "I believe Minho is... uh hanging out with of of his friends all night. Sorry if they did not pick up, it just that we all made a bet that they could not go the whole day without using their phone. I'm sorry if they worried you. It is our fault that they did not answer. I hope you can forgive us and them. They are alright, I promise." Everyone stared at Jungwoo anxious to see if what he said would confidence the mother of the boys.

There was a sigh of relief from Mrs. Lee. "That's is good to hear they are alright. Is Taeyong doing better with his fever? Are Mark and Minho helping out? Did they eat?" Jungwoo was hit with a bunch of questions.

"Yes ma'am. Minho made sure to come by and make Taeyong a soup before going off to do his business. They are doing great. Don't worry to much Mrs.Lee, we will make sure they do not miss a meal. If you want I'll send you a picture of them." Jungwoo spoke. Some NCT members looked at Jungwoo as if he was crazy.

"That would be nice. I need a new wallpaper for my phone after all." Mrs.Lee spoke.

"Okay then, I'll make sure to give that to you. I also have to go, I left the oven on."

"Take care of yourself and my kids."

"Will do. Goodbye."

"Bye bye sweetheart."

Jungwoo hung up the phone and held his hand onto his heart and let out a breath. "How are you going to get the picture." Lucas asked his boyfriend.

"One of them must have a picture of all three of them Jungwoo spoke.

____

Mother 💕

Taeyong: