🃏Twenty Five🃏

"Hmmp!" Minho turned his turned to the side as Minhyun offered him a cookie. After storming out on Chan, Minhyun managed to drag Minho into his room to have a tea party.  Minhyun pulled his hand away and leaned back in his seat. He scanned Minho sighing as he ate the cookie himself.

"What is wrong with you?!" He shouted out after a few seconds of silence. "You were all lovey eyed earlier when you went to talk to my father, and now you are all...depressed."

Minho rolled his eyes and smacker his arms on the small table. "What do you mean lovey eyed and depressed."

Minhyun let out a giggle. His eyes then turned dark as he grabbed onto the collar of Minho's shirt. "Did He Reject You!!" Minho was stunned at just the act and words coming from a five year old...seven?? Who cares! The point is that this child was possessed or something.

"Rejected?! Why would I have been-"

"You make it obvious that you like my-"

"AAAHHH!" Minho put his hand around Minhyun's mouth. "What are you saying?!"

"The the truth! I know you like my father, and I am trying to help you!" Minho's ears began to heat up at the thought of Chan and him together. As of right now he never understood why Chan sometimes made his heqrt pound, and why he would get all nervous when Chan would say his name. "Oooh!!Your ears are turning red!"

Minho covered his ears and huffed at the child. "I can't do this right now. Bye!" Minho began to walk out of the room when Minhyun called his name. He turned around to see Minhyun holding a tea cup up in the air.

"I will be waiting for you to come back. Cheers~" Minhyun drank the empty tea cup then laughed like he was a mad scientist. Minho rolled his eyes and booked it out of there. He was too busy worrying about his ears that he did not see he that he was about ran into Seungmin. He was stopped by his best friend who gave a concerned look. He glanced behind Minho to see Minhyun chocking up on his own spit.

"What is wrong with him?" Seungmin asked Minho, who was still covering up his ears in embarrassment.

"He came up with this dumb conclusion about me and my feelings, and now he is saying I will craw back to him and beg him for help." Minho explained as quick as he could.

"He said all of that?"

Minho shrugged. "I may have changed some words, but it technically what he was implying."

"Do you want to talk about it? You know your feelings or..."

"Not right now. You know I like to talk to you when I feel like I got it sort out. So i don't end up crying or something while talking to you, and I can make jokes about how stupid the situation was."

Seungmin sighed and nodded. "As you always do, but anyway when you feel ready I will be in the basement."

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Doing what?"
To be honest Minho didn't know what Seungmin's job was, beside helping out Jeongin with records and money.

"Changbin told me to look over some things in there. I don't know myself." Minho nodded as Seungmin spoke. "So how are you and your  husband Cha-"

"Hey!" Minho shushed him real quick after realizing what he was saying. "He is not my husband." Seungmin laughed at Minho's face of annoyance and embarrassment.

"Okay then. Well I need to go, okay."

"Yeah yeah." Minho shooed him away to do his work. He stood in the hallway for a few seconds until he heard a door footsteps coming up the stairs. He turned his head to see that Chan was walking up. Minho's heart began to pound as he saw Chan staring back at him. He didn't know if he was still mad at Chan or if he wanted to walk up to Chan and greet him as usual, but he wasn't going to act all nice to him right away. He still felt a bit annoyed so he decided to turn the other away and walk. Chan began to call out for Minho, only to receive a cold shoulder until he made it to his room, where he closed the door. Chan sighed and knocked on the door trying to get Minho to talk to him.