♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️

♦️Twenty Eight♦️

"Hahaha! Hit me some more! I love it!" Changbin smirked as he stared at a bruised up Elijah. Jisung and Changbin had been hanging out with the man in the basement for some time now, and Jisung swore he was loosing his sanity. Elijah seemed completely willing to die and had absolutely no fear when it came to either of them threatening him.

"Ooh kinky~" Jisung laughed along with Elijah. Changbin scrunched his face in annoyance and shook his head.  "By the way, I have a bill for you. I would pay for it but I didn't break anything." Jisung threw a paper at the tied up man. "Yeji was not happy at all."

"Oh please, I didn't break anything by myself. It was also that Lee Know person. How's his knee? I realized he was in a lot of pain after I kicked him there?" Elijah tilted his head raising an eyebrow.

"He's doing fine, although he did say  he was going to break your kneecaps next time he saw you." They all turned to look at the entrance to see Chan standing there.

"Hehe...Boss man!" Elijah nervously chuckled. "I doubt it. After all he looks  like a bitch to me. The only reason why he won was because I was suprised. A bitch wouldn't have-"

Changbin slapped Elijah across the face. As much as he had beef with Minho right now, he wouldn't allow someone to disrespect the man. Changbin leaned over to whispered in his ear. "You know he hates it when people call him a bitch, and the last person who did is 6 feet under the ground. So why don't you watch your mouth before I chop your tongue." Elijah dryly swallowed and nodded understanding.

"So, who exactly have you been giving information to?" Chan finally spoke after Changbin backed away from the beaten man.

"I'm sure you know them."

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking you."

"You know them...... even killed some of their men. Oh and um..... no no, I shouldn't say that." Elijah began to fumble something in his hands, and luck was on his side with the three in the basement not seeing. "Well I mean... Hahaha! Annoying right! Gggrr! Woof! Woof! Meow! MOO!! WHOO WHOO! Oink Oink! Beeeeh! Woof!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THE WHOLE ANIMAL KINGDOM! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Jisung shouted holding back the urge to hit Elijah again. Chan quietly observed as Jisung scream at Elijah to shut up while he recieved animal noises. He felt as something was off. If Elijah did have a plan, wouldn't he be pleading for his life or at least spilling some information. Then again he was ment people just like Minho, who seem to just want mess around before they meet their end. Elijah didn't necessarily seem to be enjoying this, but Chan's thoughts were all over the place.

"Okay, I will give you a hint." Elijah smirked whipping his head to get the hair out of his way. "You have something of there's." Changbin just hummed rolling his eyes. That wasn't every helpful at all. Over the course of time working for SKZ, he was taken a lot of precious items.

"That sand timer!" Jisung suggested, "You know the one that was Ateez's. Oh but we are partners in crime." Ateez, another close gang they worked with. SKZ stole something for them, then they did the same, so now they were even. They meet up once every two months just to go out and eat.

"Ugh, let me rephrase that since you are dumb. Not something, but someone."

Chan softly whispered, "Minho." Then it hit him, bo wonder Elijah did seem scared for his life he was NCT covering his back. "And how are they going to-" A click stopped Chan from talking. On the floor a smaller cylinder button landed glowing red.

"A tracker of course. AND I PRESSED IT LONG AGO!! THEY PROBABLY ALREADY ON THEIR WAY!!" Chan ran out of the basement to find Minhyun knowing that he was his first priority, before dealing with the chaos that was to come. Jisung stepped on the tracker, breaking it.