♠️Twenty Two♠️

I don't know if some of you need a waring, but here's one.There will be blood and violence, so a heads up.

*not edited*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"It's right here." Minhyun pointed to the wall beside his bed. Minho was blankly staring at the wall, when he saw a very thin line going down it. You would not notice it if you didn't look closely. Minhyun pressed on the area and it clicked. Then a door began to open. It was a square room, not big enough for two adults and a kid. Minho ordered Minhyun to go and then put Eunji next to him, and then called over from Berry, who was still lying on the bed. Berry walked in and sat by Minhyun. "Why are we in here?" Minhyun questioned as he watched Minho try to put Eunji in a comfortable position. "Father always said that this place is for emergencies, and the window are covered. So does that mean-"

Minho shook his head stoping the child from talking. "Of course not. Eunji and me are playing a game with the bodyguards, and Eunji is playing dead. Don't worry, okay. I got permission from your father to use your safe spot." Minhyun nodded trying his best to understand. When Minho was done making both Eunji and Minhyun fit in the room he backed away. "I have to go now." Minho smiled at Minhyun.

"I'm not dumb, hyung. I know what all of this means. My father already told me." Minho stopped smiling and cursed at Chan in his head. "Please be careful with whatever you're gonna do. I'll wait here with this, hyung." Minhyun smiled at Minho and gave him a thumbs up. "Stay safe." Minho nodded before closing the door.  He stood up and took a deep breath in walking to the bed and sitting down.

"What now..." Minho said to himself. His eyes widened when he remembered that he was still on the phone. He brought it to his ear and went over to the door to lock it. "Hello..."

"Why haven't you answered me! I almost tho-!"

"What do you want me to do?" Minho slid down the door and looked at the knife in his hand. There was a banging noise coming from down stairs, scaring Minho a little more. Chan still did not respond to his questions. "Are you listening to me you idiot!"

"I...yeah."

"Listen I don't know what kind of weapon he has. Considering that in the basement is where you keep all your weapons, maybe a gun. He wouldn't be stupid to grab a knife too right?" Minho started to laugh now seeing his reflection on the kitchen knife. "I've beat him up once, why bot do it again!" Minho felt like this was all dumb. A dumb situation that could have been easily avoided.

"Yah! Just stay in the room! We'll be right there!"

"I WILL FIND YOU BITCH!" A voice from down stairs boomed through the silent house. Minho hung up the phone and laughed some more. He didn't know why he was laughing. Minho was in danger along with the two others hiding, and he was busy laughing. He finished with laughing session with an 'ah' at the end. He didn't move for a few seconds. It was quiet enough to hear the footsteps coming up the stairs. If Vince got close enough he was doomed. Vince sang out like a screeching cat. "La la la la! Come out you bitch!" Minho always hated when Vince called him a bitch. He did prove him wrong, but apparently Vince forgot after his good beating. "Who's going to take your side! Haha you're all alone!" Minho got up, unlocking the door, and opening it slowly. There was still no sign of Vince near by, so he opened it all the way and exited. Not before locking it behind him. He ran into the nearest room, which was Felix's. He looked around to see if there was anything he could use beside a knife. He apologized to Felix mentally before he looked through his stuff. Nothing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"He hung up on me! Is he crazy!" Chan yelled out in frustration. He knew Minho had if in him to protect himself, but against someone who had experience with killing people and guns, he doubted Minho had a chance. Which made him feel guilty for not believing in Minho, but he was scared for all three of the one in the house. Changbin closed his eyes breathing in and out, figuring that Chan was not the one freaking out, he will be the calm on now.