♠️Seventeen♠️

Let me say it before anyone else does.

SAY THE NAME!!

Also, I barley know anything about drugs, only that they are bad for you and some make you a bit crazy.

So I'm just going to make up a drug name. The drug is in pill form.

S.E.I.19

If anyone knows what it is referred to than you're smart. I just used that part from Side Effects. You know "Sides Effects include...." and 19, because that's the year it was released.

(Do I make any sense?)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Minho stood beside Chan with his arms behind his back, watching a man open the back doors of the semi truck to reveal big wooden boxes. They where in a parking lot of an abandon building, a bit far from the city. A place where barley anyone went. There was three unknown cars filled with armed men beside the semi truck keeping guard.bman had silver hair and seemed very fashionable. turned to Chan and began to speak checking over the papers on the clipboard. "Everything should be in here according to Mr. Tuan. He also said to inform you that there will be no shipment next week due to a problem with the police. We are moving places, meaning there will be no time to make the drug." Chan hummed in response and took some papers that he was handed. "If sure you'll be fine taking a week off of dealing."

Chan sighed and nodded. "Well of course, I have other things to worry about." Chan scanned through the paper in his hand before giving that to Minho, who was busy fixing his glasses to realize. When Minho noticed he quickly took them and held the papers by his side. Minho tried his best to stay still and not draw any attention to him, but he couldn't help to move side to side. Chan ignored the movement, knowing that it wasn't a big deal. "I guess that's it, right?"

The silver haired man closed the doors of the truck and looked back at Chan. "Yeah, that's all."

"Thank you once again, BamBam." Minho looked put at the sky thinking. He had remembered that name, but couldn't quite exactly point it out.

"Oh, you look familiar." BamBam was now face to face with Minho. Startled Minho stepped back and tried to calm down. He didn't want the handsome man to notice his pink cheeks.

Chan smiled at both of them. "Well, three childhood friends reunited once again."

Minho looked at him confused. "What?!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Why are you here Yuta? I told you that we didn't need you today." Taeyong scanned the red haired man in front of the door step with a crate of watermelons by his feet.

"I was enjoying my day, when these melons showed up at my door." Yuta began to speak as he motioned for the maids to grab the fruit. "I thought, well what the hell am I supposed do with them, and then I remembered your brother has an obsession with watermelons or something."

"OH MY GOD WATERMELONS!!"
Mark came in running with a big smile on his face, and Donghyuck waddling behind him. He then ended up following the maid into the kitchen where she had placed the fruit on the countertop.

Yuta leaned against the door frame and smiled at Taeyong. "See! Anyways, I got some information about Minho." Taeyong quickly motioned for him to go on about the news. "Do you remember Mr.Oh?"

"The guys who broke contact with us not long ago. Yeah, what about him?"

"Apparently he was also in contact with Skz, and met up with them recently. One of the guys, was said to resemble Minho. I was thinking, maybe we could use Mr.Oh to help us out. You know like have him call up someone in Skz and meet up." Yuta started at the older waiting for a response. Taeyong nodded. Yuta scoffed at him. "Is that all, really?"