♠Seven♠

The trunk open to reveal a sleeping brown haired boy. The car had already reached its destruction, all that was left was to take the boy out. Jaeyoon carried Minho out and onto his shoulders. The boy was still sleeping. Hyunjin closed trunk and stared at the mansion in front of him. The mansion was out of the city were you could not here anything that was happing inside or outside of the mansion. (I'll put a picture of the house at the end.) Kenny the driver and June were dismissed only leaving the master mind of this kidnapping, Hyunjin, Kaito, the bodyguard, and Jaeyoon, the one keeping an eye on Minho. A blonde haired boy ran down drive way, one of Hyunjin's bosses. His hair fell over his face as he stopped. He examined Minho and looked over to Hyunjin when he saw that the body looked lifeless.

"Didn't they tell you to bring him alive," He grumbled.

"Of please Jisung, the brat's alive. He probably just passed out of exhaustion." Hyunjin grounded when he saw Jisung look at him not convinced. "I'll prove it." Hyunjin went over to Minho and presses on his knee. This action made Minho jolt awake in pain. "See alive, but a bit harmed."Minho's eyes adjusted to the light as his only view was the cement. He finally decided to pay attention to the conversation.

" Alright, he's alive. Hyunjin you need to go report what happened during this... mission of yours and details, this time. You saying, 'I kicked him then punched,' is not going to cut it. Uh, take Keith with you, will you. " Hyunjin huffed hearing Jisung's words. Jisung was Hyunjin's boss, but that did not need he had to like him. In fact Hyunjin and Jisung did not get along as some people would think. "Jaeyoon, follow me and we will take um, Minho to the basement."Jisung ordered. Minho was now wide awake as Jaeyoon started to walk. He muffled through the tape trying to protest, to by him time to no go to his doom.

One thing was for sure, and that was that it didn't work. Minho looked up a bit to get a good look at the guy who had made orders. His eyes widened when he finally recognized the medium length blonde hair, and his facial features. He was mad that he had seen this person one time and that this was how he would meet him again, from being one of his kidnappers. Minho had already expected his faith, but he was not over the part that he could have avoided all of his. Right? Maybe?

Minho kept mumbling insults through the tape even if they could not under stand him. 'You fucking bitch! Are you serious! Might as well kill me now instead of taking me to the basement! Your such an ass!' Minho was not resisting, why? He didn't know himself. Jisung looked back for a second to see Minho over Jaeyoon's shoulder just talking to himself?

»»——⍟——««

Minho was now scared looking at the place he was at. The basement had barely any light making it shining through the place. He knew that he was in only one section of the whole place. While he was being carried he saw a part where you could practice fighting or whatever it was. Minho was on a chair with his legs chained up to each side of him. He arms were also tied to the back. In front of his was a wall full of tools, whether it be knifes, tasers or any type of torture device. On the right side of the wall was a male hiding in the shadows. it was only that guy and Minho. Minho was left there about 2 hours ago, and the guy did not move. Minho had not tried to escape nor even move any of the chains or anything.

All Minho wanted right now was to eat. He hadn't really ate anything today, beside a piece of toast. Minho looked down at his stomach when he heard that it had began to grumbled. Minho groaned at the annoying sound. 'Like I did not now I was hungry.' He thought as he looked up at the ceiling. Minho looked back down to see that the guy was no longer there. 'What the actual fuc-' Minho stop his thoughts when he heard a door close. That could only mean twtwo things right now. One, someone had left and he was now alone, or someone had walked inside and he was no in bigger trouble.