♠Two ♠

Present Day....

Minho crossed the street as fast as he to get to 'Im's Flower Shop.' Today it was raining and Minho was smart enough to forget his umbrella, not to mention it was a Monday. When he finally reached his destination and openned the door in a hurry. "I'm here Mrs. Im," Minho announced looking around only to see aisle of different kinds of flowers. The store was about a medium size and had lights hanging down the ceiling.

"She's not here today Minho. She said she wasn't feeling well," A boy with dark blue hair announced as he made his way to the front of the shop. Minho frowned hearing the news. Mrs Im was in her late years so he would always get worried for her. "Anyway, how was your day?"

"Well it started off bad, then I had classes, and it's Monday. I guess you can say it's been better." Minho responded getting behind the cash register. "How was yours Doyoung?" Doyoung wasn't only his coworker but he was also his brothers friends, both to be exact. Although Doyoung and Taeyoung had a pretty awkward relationship.

"Eh, I've been here most of the day. Your brother said he had a jo- it's alright." Doyoung quickly cut himself off before he could expose his secret.

Minho clicked his tongue and nodded not asking any more question.

»»——⍟——««

It was now about six p.m and no one really came. He won't blame them, it was raining, and it was supposed to be raining all week or just be cloudy. That was Minho's favorite type of weather, even though it sometimes got chilly. The bell of the store rung signaling that someone was here. It was a middle aged women looking around before she stepped any further into the place. Doyoung quickly made his way over to her to check if she needed any assistance. "Do you need any help on finding something?" He asked with a smile.

The woman nodded and began to speak. "I would like flowers that could last me a while."

"Well the longest most flowers survive is 1 or 2 weeks, three if your lucky." Doyoung chuckled awkwardly.

"No, but I want flowers that last a really long time," She insisted.

"Well there is something called fake flowers miss, would you like those," Minho spoke up from the Cash register
The woman gasped hearing him. Minho did know why she acted like that, maybe he sounded more rude than he planned to.

"How about I show you around and you can choose whatever you find appealing." Doyoung suggested walking with the woman. A few seconds of quietness the door rang again. It was a regular costumer, who would always come and by sunflowers for his wife.

"Good evening Mr. Choi," Minho greeted. He received a 'hello' as he fully walked in.

"Is that boy out there yours," Mr. Choi asked as he ointed to outside. There you could see his back as he sat against the shop's window.

Minho shook his head. "No, but I'll check on him." Minho walked to the front door and stared at the young boy, who seemed to be about six or eight years old. He opened the door and the sound of rain falling onto the ground filled his ears. The brown hair boy looked down as if he were sad. Minho cleared his throat catching the boy's attention. "What are you doing, uh here?" Minho was never good at talking to people he did not know.

"I am waiting for my dad or one of my uncles to pick me up." The boy said in a low voice. "Well he was supposed to pick me up from Taekwondo about an hour ago." There was Taekwondo building across from the street, but he did not know why the boy was waiting here. Minho kneeled down by the boy and looked around.

"H-how did you end up here," Minho asked confused.

"I saw the toy store next to your flower shop." The boy answered.

"Well my name is Minho, and how about you wait inside. You could probably call you father. Do you know his number?" Minho got up and watched the boy follow along.

"Yes, I do." He responded. "My name is Minhyun, and I am seven," He said before entering the shop.

"Well Minhyun, like I said I'm minho and I and 22," Minho smiled at the young boy.

»»——⍟——««

"Ya Minho!" Doyoung shouted from the other side if the shop. It was now eight the time the flower shop closed. "It's time to close up- he's still here." Doyoung gestured to the boy. Minho nodded looking at the half fallen asleep child on the chair. "You do realize that we have to-"

"You can go and I will just wait until the kid leaves and then close up." Minho interrupted him.

Doyoung sighed but nodded in approval.

»»——⍟——««

It was now ten. The shop was dim but not fully dark. "What kind if sick person forgets to pick up a kid." Minho mumbled to himself. Minhyun looked so tired that it seemed as if he was about to cry. "Do you want to call him again?" Minho asked.

Minhyun nodded and picked up the store phone. After a few minutes he hung up the phone. "He said Uncle Jisung was coming." Of course Minho didn't know who the hell was Jisung, he was just glad the boy got to go home.

»»——⍟——««

Twenty minutes later some one knocked on the shop's door, of course it was locked since Minho knew it was supposed be closed by now. Minho got up from his chair and walked to the front door. He unlocked it and opened it for the blonde haired boy. "Hello," He smiled at Minho. Minho smiled back and walked to get his stuff knowing that he could finally go home. Minho turned around and saw the two boys talking.The blonde put a hand on Minhyun's shoulder "Hey Minhyun, sorry about not being ab- Yeah whatever." Minhyun shoved his hand away as he placed his backbag around his shoulders. Minhyun turned around and looked at Minho.

"Thank you for taking care if me, hyung." He smiled warmly, but it quickly disappear when he made eye contact with the other man in the room. Minhyun walked outside and got in a car. Now assuming that the blonde was the Jisung guy, who was brought up earlier.

Jisung looked at Minho and smiled. "I'm sorry for troubling you with Minhyun."

Minho didn't really want to talk to anyone  anymore, but he had to force himself to do it. "It fine," He spoke quietly. Minho and Jisung walked out of the shop, Minho making sure it was fully closed.

"Do you want money for taking care of the kid." Jisung said taking out his wallet. Minho quickly panicked and shook his hands.

"No, no, it fine really," Minho's voice as quiet but still confident.

"Alright if you say so," Jisung put his wallet back in its place. Minho just stood there looking around the street.

"Uh, do you need a ride or" Jisung asked. "-I mean it pretty late and..."

Minho shook his head. "No it's fine, my brother is picking me up." And as if on cue a honk from a black car was heard across the street. "I have to go," Minho waved good bye and ran to the car. He opened the car and was meant with a black haired boy with a black leather jacket and white shirt.

"Are you seriously getting off work this late?" His brother asked.

"Mark, I already told you what happened. I just felt bad leaving the kid behind." Minho told him laying his head on the window.

"Yeah well you intruped something very important, for me just to pick you up." Mark scoffed.

Minho rolled his eyes "I'm sure you fucking Hae-"

"Not that you dumbass!" Mark whined embarrassed.

"Ay watch you language, I'm still older that you." Minho sassed.

"Whatever Min," Mark grumbled as he began to drive Minho home to his small apartment. Even though Taeyong basically owned a mansion and lived with Mark, Minho was never interested in moving in when Taeyong asked if he wanted to. Minho always said it was because he felt that it might feel lonely in a big place. Minho closed his eyes falling asleep as he waited to arrive home.

»»——⍟——««

TBC