♣Four♣

It was now Monday. Minho had to get up for some classes he had today. Minho rolled out of bed falling onto the floor wrapped in a blank. He had finally stood up after a while of trying to escape his blanket cocoon. Minho took a shower and did his daily face routine. He up on a long black sleeves shirt, a bit to large for him, and some black jeans. Minho swung his book bag around his shoulders.

Once Minho was in the kitchen, he grabbed a granola bar. Usually when Minho had school, he would ask one of his brothers to take him, to which they gladly agreed to. Today was no different,  Mark was going to be the one taking him. After a few minutes Mark came down the stairs with a blonde boy behind him. "Are you ready?" Mark asked. Minho nodded and waved to the boy beside Mark.

"Hello Mark's boyfriend," He greeted.

The tanned boy chuckled and greeted back at him. "Hi Minho hyung."

"All right let's go." Mark ordered. "Ah, before I drop you off, I need to take Haechan home. Then I'll take you to that hell whole you call college."

»»——⍟——««

Minho walked into his first class which was Music. He sat down in his normal seat waiting for his his friend. "Ay Yo, What's up hoe!" Minho cringed at how loud the voice spoke. He looked to his left to see a chestnut haired boy come up to him. "SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING!"

"Can you not talk so loud. Don't you get embarrassed." Minho slapped the boy in the shoulders right after he sat down. The younger boy laughed and nodded.

"Yes, but it embarrasses you more then It does to me."

After some time the class was finally over. Minho and Seungmin were planning on going to get some food when a boy with a really deep voice stopped them. "Excuse me?" Minho turned to the boy and nodded giving him a signal to go on. "Are you familiar, with The Neo Culture Technology," He asked.

"Uh, yeah no, all I know is they are a business thing." Seungmin spoke very confused. "What do your brothers do anyway?" Seungmin asked me.

"Ah, your brothers with Lee Taeyoung and Mark Lee." Minho nodded a bit skeptical about the red haired boy.

"Yeah Why? Are you looking for a job, because if you are I am not the one to talk to. I don't have anything to do with my brother's jobs, so.. " Minho said tilting his head.

"That's fine, oh would you look at that I have to go." Before Minho or Seungmin could respond the boy had walked away.

"Strange." Minho mumbled. Seungmin nodded in agreement.

»»——⍟——««

The red haired boy walked to the corner of the building dialing a number. "What do you have Yongbuk."

"The kid confirmed it himself. He is related to the Lee's, but I don't think he has information about NCT. For all I know that boy is clueless." Yongbok informed.

"Well he can still use him for bait or something."

»»——⍟——««

"Do you really have no say in your family business," Seungmin asked sitting down at a table in the restaurant.

"Uh no, when my father was, you know, murdered... He left the business to Mark and Taeyong. My mother did not think it was far, considering that I was also, somewhat his son." Minho explained getting ready to prepare the food.

"So, where you left with nothing?" Seungmin now became interested in Minho's past. Now thinking about it Minho mostly knew everything about him, but Seungmin knew nothing about the older.