♠️Twenty Seven♠️

The next day Minho skipped into Chan's office in the while eating a popsicle, he was planning on checking up on Chan since he hadn't seen him in a few hours. Minho always felt like he needed to be by Chan's side at least a few times throughout the day, or he would not know what to do. He would usually knock to enter Chan's office bit today he just walked in not thinking much of it. Minho stopped when he saw three unknown people. Minho made eye contact with Chan and bit a piece of his popsicle.

"Ooh sorry, I guess I forgot to knock. My bad," Minho began to apologize to Chan more than the others. "I will leave-"

Chan smiled at him and cut him off. "It's fine. You can come in just close the door." Minho nodded and proceeded to close the door behind him and head to the table of candy. He wasn't exactly sure if he wanted some, but just in case he went over to it. "Gentlemen, this is my assistant. His name is Lee Know." Minho waved at all of them not knowing what to do. "Theses are some of my business partners." Minho once again nodded to busy with his popsicle to care.

"I've heard of him in the street." One of the men said.

"Ooh really~" Minho smirked. He was suprised to say the least. Him being talked about, now that's knew.

"They say you're a good fighter and know how to make great deals." Minho hummed in response. "You got that great discount with that weapon company, didn't you? How exactly did you do that?" The guy now talking seemed a bit pissed which only amused Minho more then getting scared. Minho just shrugged at the guy. "I bet you gave him something else besides money." Chan stayed quiet because he knew Minho would find a way to handle the disrespectful man. The other two in the room also remained quiet, since they did not want any problems with Chan.

Minho let out a laugh and gave him a thumbs up. "You're right!" Minho was now done with his treat and held onto the stick. "I gave them tickets to a football (soccer) game with a great view." The man let out a loud sarcastic laughter.

"Oh please you gave them your bo- Ow!" The man shut up when the popsicle stick smacked him right in the forehead. Chan couldn't help but let out a light chuckle. Minho walked up to the man and grabbed him by the collar.

"I see no reason why you are so rude. I have done nothing wrong to you." Minho glared at the man. "People say I'm a good fight, right? Do you want to test that theory." Minho pushed the man away making him fall of his chair. Minho smiled and went over to Chan's side. Chan wrapped his arm around Minho's waist pulling him closer. Minho's eyes widened and he tried to spin away, so that no one would see the redness growing on his face.

He got butterfly's in his stomach and he used to believe that he was sick everytime. His heart also began to beat fast, and him being who he is thought it was another symptom. It turned out that he was just stupid and denied his feelings once again. He knew that he Chan made him feel some type of way, that has only every happened once. Years ago when he was a just turning a tenager that had a big fat crush on Chan. He guessed that being with him again relit that flame of likeness. He liked Chan! He admitted it, but of course not to Chan.

Chan just smirked as he willingly let Minho go. Chan quickly turned his attention to the ones infront of him and shook his head. "I suggest not insulting my lovely assistant anymore. I will let you slide this time." Chan's voice was serious as he glared at the men. Minho sighed hearing the word 'lovely.' "Why don't we resume this meeting some other time. I can sense that the air is a bit intense." Chan dismissed the men. Minho watched as the man walked out, and gave them a bitter smile. Finally when they were gone Minho skipped to the front and sat in one of the empty chairs.

"So Chris~ What are you planning to do with that Edward guy," Minho asked placing his legs over the armchair. Chan was not sure to question Minho calling him 'Chris,' or him already forgetting Elijah's names.