♥Eleven♥

Quick note: I changed Jinhyun name (Changbin's boyfriend) to Eunji. Please let me know if I see Jinhyun, so I can fix it. I will also go back and fix it in past chapters."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Minho held Vince by the collar of his shirt and looked at what he did to him. Vince had his shirt ripped from when he tried to run away from Minho. Vince did get a few hits on Minho, but they did not do much to stop him. His face was a bit worse. Vince grabbed Minho's arm that held onto him trying to take it off. "Are you done you pathetic bi-" Minho hit him on the jaw before Vince could finish speaking. Minho let go of him and stared at him.

"Um... Yup. I'm done." Minho said to him turning around. Jisung moved to the side letting Minho exit the cell and go back to his. While on his way he made eye contact with the curly blonde boy not far from him. Deciding to not say anything we entered his cell and sat down on his bed, processing what he just did. Did he regret it? He wanted to, but for some reason he did not. That made him worry for a good few seconds before Jisung stepped in the cell with Chan behind him. Chan seemed to almost be hiding. "Is there something wrong?" Minho asked looking at the floor.

"We just want to talk. Nothing to serious, well thats unless it begins to get serious." Jisung responded moving Chan to be right beside him. "Also, Chan has some things to say."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"This is all I got." Jeongin slid to brief case on the table to Changbin. Jeongin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, and Eunji, where in a building owned by Bang Chan himself. No one really question what was going on in there, since they assumed it was just another typical business. They were in what was Changbin's office, with mostly everyone scattered around, but with  Eunji in a chair in front of Changbin office and Jeongin also sitting.

Changbin opened up the brief case to see it was full of money

Changbin opened up the brief case to see it was full of money. Changbin's eyes narrowed when he noticed it was not the usual amount they would get from this particular customer. "What the total amount."

Jeongin sighed before responding. "Well... 55,000. It's half of what we usually receive." Changbin closed the case and pushed it to the side.

"You don't say. So, what's the deal. Did they not give us the other half or what?" Changbin raised his eyebrows as he leaned by in his chair.

"No, he said he refuses to pay the other half even though he kept all of the supply we gave him. Said didn't matter if you hunted him down." Jeongin said right away. "By the way I checked our records of any gang information, and so far... we are loosing customers and allies. Since we don't have a bookkeeper, I had to do all that work, and that's not even my job." Jeongin clapped once before looking up and slouching in his seat. Hyunjin let out a wheeze at Jeongin struggle. Felix through a water bottle at the older, smacking him in the back of the head.

Hyunjin shrieked "What the fu-"

"We have someone who is responsible for making sure that we have everyone we have business with happy," Changbin began to speak with a bit anger hinted in his voice. "It's your job and you're failing. How on earth did you do that?!" Eunji stood up right away when Changbin spoke to with with his voice raised.